VP, Large & Jumbo Sales, PNW
Kindbody is a leading fertility clinic network and family-building benefits provider for employers offering comprehensive virtual and in-person care.
Kindbody's clinically managed program includes fertility assessments and education, fertility preservation, genetic testing, in vitro fertilization (IVF), donor and surrogacy services, and adoption, as well as physical, mental, and emotional support from preconception through postpartum. Kindbody is the trusted fertility benefits provider for 100 employers, covering more than 2.4 million lives. Many thousands more receive their fertility care directly from Kindbody throughout the country at signature clinics, mobile clinics, and partner clinics. As the fertility benefits provider, technology platform, and direct provider of high-quality care, Kindbody delivers a seamless, integrated experience with superior health outcomes at lower cost, making fertility care more affordable and accessible for all.
Kindbody has raised $154 million in funding from leading investors including Perceptive Advisors, GV (formerly Google Ventures), RRE Capital, Claritas Health Ventures, Rock Springs Capital, NFP Ventures, and TQ Ventures. Visit www.kindbody.com. and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin.
About the Role
As an experienced VP Large / Jumbo Account Sales Exec reporting to our CRO, you will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism, and collaboration. This role is a full-time position and is remote.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy aligned with the company's overall objectives to drive revenue growth and meet / exceed quota annually.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key large / jumbo prospects, understanding their needs and requirements.
- Act as the main point of contact for strategic accounts, resolving issues, addressing concerns, and ensuring overall customer satisfaction.
- Develop and nurture long-term partnerships with clients to foster loyalty and secure repeat business.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities, proactively seeking out potential clients and partnerships.
- Collaborate with the marketing and product development teams to develop strategies for targeting specific segments and expanding the company's market presence.
- Analyze sales data, market trends, and competitive intelligence to make data-driven decisions and identify areas for improvement.
- Prepare regular sales reports and presentations for senior management, highlighting key performance indicators and progress towards sales targets.
- Provide insights and feedback from the market to influence product enhancements and improvements.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- A minimum of 10 - 15+ years of individual large / jumbo sales experience
- Proven track record of success in enterprise sales within the fertility, healthcare, or medical industry.
- Strong understanding of the fertility industry, including market trends, challenges, and opportunities a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to leverage data to make informed decisions and drive sales strategies.
- Strategic thinker with the capacity to identify and pursue new business opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and adapt to changing market conditions.
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients and attend industry events.
Perks and Benefits
Kindbody values our employees and wants to do everything to ensure that our employees are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our full time employees, such as paid vacation and sick time; paid time off to vote; medical, dental and vision insurance; FSA + HSA options; Company-paid life insurance; Short Term + Long Term Disability options; Paid Parental Leave (up to 12 weeks fully paid dependent on years of service); 401k plans; monthly guided meditation and two free cycles of IVF/IUI or egg freezing and free egg storage for as long as you are employed.
Additional benefits, such as paid holidays, commuter transit benefits, job training & development opportunities, social events and wellness programming are also available. We are constantly reevaluating our benefits to ensure they meet the needs of our employees.
In an effort to protect our employees and our patients, Kindbody strongly encourages all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. However, some states are requiring that all healthcare workers be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment at Kindbody in the following states will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccine prior to your start date of employment: California, Colorado, Illinois, New York, New Jersey and Washington. All other states are exempt from this requirement. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine because of a qualifying legal reason, you may request an exception to this requirement from the Company. As this is a remote position, the requirement would not apply.
Kindbody is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunity in all of our employment and hiring policies and practices and believe that a more diverse and inclusive workplace will benefit our patients, care partners, and Kindbody employees. We administer our employment and hiring policies and practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, military service, military or veteran status, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.