Director of Growth Marketing, Enterprise
Kindbody is a leading fertility clinic network and family-building benefits provider for employers offering comprehensive virtual and in-person care. Kindbody's clinically managed program includes fertility assessments and education, fertility preservation, genetic testing, in vitro fertilization (IVF), donor and surrogacy services, and adoption, as well as physical, mental, and emotional support from preconception through postpartum. Kindbody is the trusted fertility benefits provider for more than 90 employers, covering more than 2.4 million lives. Many thousands more receive their fertility care directly from Kindbody throughout the country at signature clinics, mobile clinics, and partner clinics. As the fertility benefits provider, technology platform, and direct provider of high-quality care, Kindbody delivers a seamless, integrated experience with superior health outcomes at lower cost, making fertility care more affordable and accessible for all. Kindbody has raised $154 million in funding from leading investors including Perceptive Advisors, GV (formerly Google Ventures), RRE Capital, Claritas Health Ventures, Rock Springs Capital, NFP Ventures, and TQ Ventures.
About the Role
As an experienced Director reporting to our CMO (interim report to Founding physician/ CIO), you will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism, and collaboration. This role is a Full-Time position and can be WFH or based out of our NYC located at 120 Fifth Avenue, New York.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive growth marketing strategy tailored to Kindbody’s employer member audience. Continuously evaluate and adjust strategies based on market trends and performance metrics
- Identify and implement effective strategies through digital marketing, partnerships, and other channels to drive user adoption, enrollment, utilization, and loyalty
- Leverage data analytics and customer insights in conjunction with cross-functional teams to inform marketing strategies and optimize campaign performance
- Implement A/B testing and other experimentation methodologies to improve conversion rates
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) and report weekly marketing performance to the executive team, making recommendations for improvements
- Collaborate with product teams to develop and execute product marketing plans that drive adoption and retention, ensuring alignment with customer needs and market trends
- Maintain and continuously innovate our strong brand presence, ensuring that our messaging and brand identity continue to resonate with the employer member audience
- Collaborate closely with other departments, including client management, sales, B2B marketing, product development, and member support, to ensure a cohesive and customer-centric approach to growth
- Ensure that all marketing activities comply with relevant healthcare regulations and guidelines
- Lead client-facing meetings to sell customers on the Kindbody marketing vision and obtain their buy-in to participate in upcoming campaigns
- Support the client management department in ad-hoc customer needs
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Proven experience (6+ years) in marketing leadership roles, with a focus on growth marketing and customer acquisition in the healthcare or related industry
- Strong track record of driving customer acquisition and revenue growth through marketing channels
- Exceptional analytical skills and proficiency in data-driven decision-making
- Strong project management and organizational abilities
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations and compliance is a plus
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- A creative thinker with the ability to develop innovative marketing strategies
Perks and Benefits
Pay range for this position is $150,000-$175,000.
Kindbody values our employees and wants to do everything to ensure that our employees are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our full time employees, such as paid vacation and sick time; paid time off to vote; medical, dental and vision insurance; FSA + HSA options; Company-paid life insurance; Short Term + Long Term Disability options; Paid Parental Leave (up to 12 weeks fully paid dependent on years of service); 401k plans; monthly guided meditation and two free cycles of IVF/IUI or egg freezing and free egg storage for as long as you are employed.
Additional benefits, such as paid holidays, commuter transit benefits, job training & development opportunities, social events and wellness programming are also available. We are constantly reevaluating our benefits to ensure they meet the needs of our employees.
In an effort to protect our employees and our patients, Kindbody strongly encourages all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. However, some states are requiring that all healthcare workers be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment at Kindbody in the following states will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccine prior to your start date of employment: California, Colorado, Illinois, New York, New Jersey and Washington. All other states are exempt from this requirement. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine because of a qualifying legal reason, you may request an exception to this requirement from the Company.
Kindbody is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunity in all of our employment and hiring policies and practices and believe that a more diverse and inclusive workplace will benefit our patients, care partners, and Kindbody employees. We administer our employment and hiring policies and practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, military service, military or veteran status, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.