Patient Navigator (DTC)
Kindbody is a leading fertility clinic network and family-building benefits provider for employers offering comprehensive virtual and in-person care.
Kindbody's clinically managed program includes fertility assessments and education, fertility preservation, genetic testing, in vitro fertilization (IVF), donor and surrogacy services, and adoption, as well as physical, mental, and emotional support from preconception through postpartum. Kindbody is the trusted fertility benefits provider for more than 110 employers, covering more than 2.4 million lives. Many thousands more receive their fertility care directly from Kindbody throughout the country at signature clinics, mobile clinics, and partner clinics. As the fertility benefits provider, technology platform, and direct provider of high-quality care, Kindbody delivers a seamless, integrated experience with superior health outcomes at lower cost, making fertility care more affordable and accessible for all.
Visit www.kindbody.com. and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin.
About the Role
As an experienced Patient Navigator reporting to our Operations Manager, you will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism, and collaboration. We are recruiting for three (3) full time remote positions.
Hours: Monday- Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
Hours: Monday- Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
Hours: Monday- Friday 10:30am-7:00pm
Rotating Saturdays (hours vary) and Holidays (hours vary)
Customer Service & Patient Excellence
- Responsible for maintaining CS SLAs across phone, email, secure messaging and chat (1 day response for email, 15 min response to chat, same day answer / return call for phone)
- Manage inbound customer communication (phone, secure messaging, email & chat) and ensure all messages are answered in a timely fashion
- Maintain clear communication with management about overall customer service
- Participate in virtual events on an as needed basis
- Help patients and members understand all of the services offered through Kindbody’s Women’s Center and what will fit their needs
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Assist with booking and rescheduling patients
- Help members understand service offerings and provide care navigation
- Troubleshoot any scheduling issues and make changes to the patient portal when needed
- Elevate scheduling concerns to clinical team when necessary
- Handle general customer billing & insurance questions including, but not limited to accepting payments, and refunds processing.
- Maintain the highest degree of ethics when handling patient payments and bill processing
- Ensure all patients have an intake form & insurance information on file prior to appointment starting
- Restock retail displays and maintain display cleanliness
- Merchandising and inventory projects as assigned
- Provide exceptional service representative of Kindbody
General Administrative Duties
- Manage clinic supply inventory and communicate needs to HQ
- Maintain clear communication with HQ about overall shop operations
- Manage event preparation & set up on an as needed basis
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Who You Are
- 3+ years of administrative or receptionist experience in a fast-paced, customer focused environment, medical office is a plus
- A passion for women’s health, fertility is a plus
- Strong communication skills & a team player
- Willingness to be flexible, roll with the punches, multi-task and troubleshoot problems
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Exemplifies amazing customer service skills and professionalism
Nice to Have:
- Experience in handling medical and insurance billing
- Experience in front desk sales
Perks and Benefits
Kindbody values our employees and wants to do everything to ensure that our employees are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our full time employees, such as paid vacation and sick time; paid time off to vote; medical, dental and vision insurance; FSA + HSA options; Company-paid life insurance; Short Term + Long Term Disability options; Paid Parental Leave (up to 12 weeks fully paid dependent on years of service); 401k plans; equity offering, monthly guided meditation and two free cycles of IVF/IUI or egg freezing and free egg storage for as long as you are employed
Additional benefits, such as paid holidays, commuter transit benefits, job training & development opportunities, social events and wellness programming are also available. We are constantly reevaluating our benefits to ensure they meet the needs of our employees.
In an effort to protect our employees and our patients, Kindbody strongly encourages all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. However, some states are requiring that all healthcare workers be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment at Kindbody in the following states will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccine prior to your start date of employment: California, Colorado, Illinois, New York, New Jersey and Washington. All other states are exempt from this requirement. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine because of a qualifying legal reason, you may request an exception to this requirement from the Company.
Kindbody provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Something looks off?