Practice Manager- Columbus
Kindbody is a leading fertility clinic network and family-building benefits provider for employers offering comprehensive virtual and in-person care.
Kindbody's clinically managed program includes fertility assessments and education, fertility preservation, genetic testing, in vitro fertilization (IVF), donor and surrogacy services, and adoption, as well as physical, mental, and emotional support from preconception through postpartum. Kindbody is the trusted fertility benefits provider for more than 110 employers, covering more than 2.4 million lives. Many thousands more receive their fertility care directly from Kindbody throughout the country at signature clinics, mobile clinics, and partner clinics. As the fertility benefits provider, technology platform, and direct provider of high-quality care, Kindbody delivers a seamless, integrated experience with superior health outcomes at lower cost, making fertility care more affordable and accessible for all.
Visit www.kindbody.com. and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin.
About the Role
As an experienced Practice Manager reporting to our Regional Director, Practice Operations, you will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism, and collaboration. This role is a full time position and is based out of our Columbus Clinic located at 3005 8800 Lyra Drive Columbus, OH 43240
- The main point person and liaison to HQ; always on top of revenue activity and patient activity, providing updates to HQ as needed
- Play a key role in driving the top line: ensuring elevated delivery of patient flow, paperwork administration, patient communications, and clinic operations.
- Assume responsibility of managing clinic expenses to meet or exceed budget, with guidance from HQ
Process & Team Management
- Devise strategies and plans for the clinical department according to company standards for excellent service and growth
- Be an expert on clinic specific and company-wide operational procedures and policies
- Seamlessly transition yourself, team, and clinic to new ways of working and processes
- Develop and maintain schedules to ensure that all operating processes are completed
- Demonstrate a solution oriented mindset and ability to execute within company standards in any situation
- Recruit employees to ensure department is staffed with qualified personnel
- Assign cases and create schedules for all employees
- Coordinate and supervise staff providing constructive feedback
- Provide personnel with clinical training and opportunities for continuous development
- Evaluate performance and discipline employees when necessary
- Monitor compliance to legal guidelines, internal policies and quality standards
Partnerships, Events, Referral Programs & Community
- Responsible for executing any brand partnerships at local clinic
- Local liaison for Business Development team in coordinating events, meetings, outreach
- Help to organize event logistics and marketing promotions for local clinic
- Keep record of referral programs and promotions and share with patients
Patient Experience & Brand Cheerleading
- Be a brand champion that provides exceptional hospitality to patients and staff, and inspires the team to uphold high hospitality standards and our core values
- Foster the Kindbody Community and Culture in the clinic
- Hire and train all front desk support as volume needs
- Ensure each patient is greeted with a warm and friendly welcome
- Confidently manage conflict in high pressure situations
- Develop meaningful relationships and connections with patients
- Check patients in and out through our EMR calendar as needed
- Ensure all patients have an intake form & insurance information on file prior to appointment starting
- Maintain clinic reception and lobby cleanliness
- Restock retail displays and maintain display cleanliness
- Merchandising and inventory projects as assigned
General Administrative Duties
- Manage inbound customer communication (phone, email & chat) and ensure all messages are answered in a timely fashion
- Manage clinic supply inventory and communicate needs to HQ
- Maintain clear communication with HQ about overall shop operations
- Manage event preparation & set up on an as needed basis
- Sell packages, products and memberships
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Who You Are
- 4+ years of operational, retail or healthcare management experience in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment, medical office is a plus
- A passion for women’s health, fertility is a plus
- Strong communication skills & a team player
- Willingness to be flexible, roll with the punches, multi-task and troubleshoot problems
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Exemplifies amazing customer service skills and professionalism
Nice to Have
- Desire to be actively involved in events & brand building
- Experience in front desk sales
- Experience in handling medical and insurance billing
Perks and Benefits
Kindbody values our employees and wants to do everything to ensure that our employees are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our full time employees, such as paid vacation and sick time; paid time off to vote; medical, dental and vision insurance; FSA + HSA options; Company-paid life insurance; Short Term + Long Term Disability options; Paid Parental Leave (up to 12 weeks fully paid dependent on years of service); 401k plans; monthly guided meditation and two free cycles of IVF/IUI or egg freezing and free egg storage for as long as you are employed.
Additional benefits, such as paid holidays, commuter transit benefits, job training & development opportunities, social events and wellness programming are also available. We are constantly reevaluating our benefits to ensure they meet the needs of our employees.
Kindbody is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunity in all of our employment and hiring policies and practices and believe that a more diverse and inclusive workplace will benefit our patients, care partners, and Kindbody employees. We administer our employment and hiring policies and practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, military service, military or veteran status, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
In an effort to protect our employees and our patients, Kindbody strongly encourages all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. However, some states are requiring that all healthcare workers be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment at Kindbody in the following states will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccine prior to your start date of employment: California, Colorado, Illinois, New York, New Jersey and Washington. All other states are exempt from this requirement. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine because of a qualifying legal reason, you may request an exception to this requirement from the Company.
Kindbody provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Something looks off?