Patient Experience Navigator
Kindbody is a leading fertility clinic network and family-building benefits provider for employers offering comprehensive virtual and in-person care.
Kindbody's clinically managed program includes fertility assessments and education, fertility preservation, genetic testing, in vitro fertilization (IVF), donor and surrogacy services, and adoption, as well as physical, mental, and emotional support from preconception through postpartum. Kindbody is the trusted fertility benefits provider for more than 110 employers, covering more than 2.4 million lives. Many thousands more receive their fertility care directly from Kindbody throughout the country at signature clinics, mobile clinics, and partner clinics. As the fertility benefits provider, technology platform, and direct provider of high-quality care, Kindbody delivers a seamless, integrated experience with superior health outcomes at lower cost, making fertility care more affordable and accessible for all.
Visit www.kindbody.com. and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin.
About the Role
As an experienced Patient Experience Navigator reporting to our Practice Manager you will promote and enhance the patients’ health and experience by providing patient support through excellent attention to detail and proactive customer service. This role is a full time remote position with up to 50% travel.
- Manage inbound customer communication (phone, secure messaging, email & chat) and ensure all messages are answered in a timely fashion
- Maintain clear communication with management about overall customer service
- Comforting patients by anticipating patients' anxieties; answering patients' questions
- Filing and retrieving patient records, maintaining patient accounts, using electronic medical records
- Assist physicians with scheduling patients and troubleshoot scheduling issues
- Adhering to all standards, policies and procedures associated with safety, sanitation, confidentiality and company operations
- Additional duties as requested
Who You Are
- Two years or more of customer service experience is required
- Two years of experience in a clinic or medical office setting is required
- Experience in women's healthcare or fertility is required
- Must have great communication skills and be a people-oriented person
- Must be well-organized and efficient
- Proficient at keeping patients records
Perks and Benefits
Kindbody values our employees and wants to do everything to ensure that our employees are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our full time employees, such as paid vacation and sick time; paid time off to vote; medical, dental and vision insurance; FSA + HSA options; Company-paid life insurance; Short Term + Long Term Disability options; Paid Parental Leave (up to 12 weeks fully paid dependent on years of service); 401k plans; monthly guided meditation and two free cycles of IVF/IUI or egg freezing and free egg storage for as long as you are employed.
Additional benefits, such as paid holidays, commuter transit benefits, job training & development opportunities, social events and wellness programming are also available. We are constantly reevaluating our benefits to ensure they meet the needs of our employees.
In an effort to protect our employees and our patients, Kindbody strongly encourages all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. However, some states are requiring that all healthcare workers be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment at Kindbody in the following states will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccine prior to your start date of employment: California, Colorado, Illinois, New York, New Jersey and Washington. All other states are exempt from this requirement. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine because of a qualifying legal reason, you may request an exception to this requirement from the Company.
Kindbody is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunity in all of our employment and hiring policies and practices and believe that a more diverse and inclusive workplace will benefit our patients, care partners, and Kindbody employees. We administer our employment and hiring policies and practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, military service, military or veteran status, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Something looks off?