Practice Coordinator - San Francisco
Kindbody is a leading fertility clinic network and family-building benefits provider for employers offering comprehensive virtual and in-person care.
Kindbody's clinically managed program includes fertility assessments and education, fertility preservation, genetic testing, in vitro fertilization (IVF), donor and surrogacy services, and adoption, as well as physical, mental, and emotional support from preconception through postpartum. Kindbody is the trusted fertility benefits provider for more than 110 employers, covering more than 2.4 million lives. Many thousands more receive their fertility care directly from Kindbody throughout the country at signature clinics, mobile clinics, and partner clinics. As the fertility benefits provider, technology platform, and direct provider of high-quality care, Kindbody delivers a seamless, integrated experience with superior health outcomes at lower cost, making fertility care more affordable and accessible for all.
Visit www.kindbody.com. and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin.
About the Role
As an experienced Practice Coordinator reporting to our Practice Manager you will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism, and collaboration. This role is a full time position and is based out of our San Francisco Clinic located 88 Sutter St, San Francisco, CA 94104
Hours: Monday-Friday: 7:30am-4pm
- Greet patients with a warm and friendly welcome
- Check patients in and out through our EMR calendar
- Ensure all patients have an intake form & insurance information on file prior to appointment starting
- Serve complimentary beverages to our guests & hang belongings in closet
- Maintain clinic reception and lobby cleanliness
- Restock retail displays and maintain display cleanliness
- Merchandising and inventory projects as assigned
- Provide exceptional service representative of Kindbody
Scheduling & Billing
- Oversee clinic schedule and calendar -- assist with booking and rescheduling patients
- Troubleshoot any scheduling issues and make changes to the patient portal when needed
- Elevate scheduling concerns to clinical team when necessary
- Handle all customer billing & insurance questions including, but not limited to accepting payments, refunds processing, and insurance claims submissions
- Maintain the highest degree of ethics when handling patient payments and bill processing
General Administrative Duties
- Manage inbound customer communication (phone, email & chat) and ensure all messages are answered in a timely fashion
- Manage clinic supply inventory and communicate needs to HQ
- Maintain clear communication with HQ about overall shop operations
- Manage event preparation & set up on an as needed basis
- Sell packages, products and memberships
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Who You Are
- 2+ years of administrative or receptionist experience in a fast-paced, customer focused environment, medical office is a plus
- A passion for women’s health, fertility is a plus
- Strong communication skills & a team player
- Willingness to be flexible, roll with the punches, multi-task and troubleshoot problems
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Exemplifies amazing customer service skills and professionalism
Nice to Have:
- Experience in handling medical and insurance billing
- Desire to be actively involved in events
- Experience in front desk sales
Perks and Benefits
Hourly pay for this position is $23.00 - $25.00.
Kindbody values our employees and wants to do everything to ensure that our employees are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our full time employees, such as paid vacation and sick time; paid time off to vote; medical, dental and vision insurance; FSA + HSA options; Company-paid life insurance; Short Term + Long Term Disability options; Paid Parental Leave (up to 12 weeks fully paid dependent on years of service); 401k plans; monthly guided meditation and two free cycles of IVF/IUI or egg freezing and free egg storage for as long as you are employed.
Additional benefits, such as paid holidays, commuter transit benefits, job training & development opportunities, social events and wellness programming are also available. We are constantly reevaluating our benefits to ensure they meet the needs of our employees.
In an effort to protect our employees and our patients, Kindbody strongly encourages all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. However, some states are requiring that all healthcare workers be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment at Kindbody in the following states will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccine prior to your start date of employment: California, Colorado, Illinois, New York, New Jersey and Washington. All other states are exempt from this requirement. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine because of a qualifying legal reason, you may request an exception to this requirement from the Company.
Kindbody is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunity in all of our employment and hiring policies and practices and believe that a more diverse and inclusive workplace will benefit our patients, care partners, and Kindbody employees. We administer our employment and hiring policies and practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, military service, military or veteran status, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Something looks off?