OB/GYN - Gynecology Only - Rogers, AR
Kindbody is a leading fertility clinic network and family-building benefits provider for employers offering comprehensive virtual and in-person care.
Kindbody's clinically managed program includes fertility assessments and education, fertility preservation, genetic testing, in vitro fertilization (IVF), donor and surrogacy services, and adoption, as well as physical, mental, and emotional support from preconception through postpartum. Kindbody is the trusted fertility benefits provider for more than 110 employers, covering more than 2.4 million lives. Many thousands more receive their fertility care directly from Kindbody throughout the country at signature clinics, mobile clinics, and partner clinics. As the fertility benefits provider, technology platform, and direct provider of high-quality care, Kindbody delivers a seamless, integrated experience with superior health outcomes at lower cost, making fertility care more affordable and accessible for all.
About the Role
As an experienced OB/GYN- Physician, you will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism, and collaboration. This role is a full time position and is based out of our Rogers Clinic located at 2203 S. Promenade Blvd Suite # 5185 Rogers, AR 72758.
- Educate patients on infertility evaluations
- Routine gynecologic care : well women exams that go beyond the pap smear
- Acute/ urgent Gyn visits: vaginal discharge /itching, vaginal pain, pelvic pain, irregular bleeding, STD screening
- Contraception counseling: including IUD insertion & removal
- Preconception counseling and fertility assessments
- Management and treatment of abnormal pap smears, including colposcopy
- Management of first trimester miscarriage and confirmation of pregnancy via transvaginal US.
- Menopause: management of perimenopausal and menopausal symptoms, including hormone replacement therapy and post menopausal bleeding.
- Outpatient minor Gyn surgery: including D&C, hysteroscopy
- Infertility workup / assessments ( we will train you how to do antral follicle counts)
Who you are:
- Board Certified OB/GYN (ABOG)
- Active Medical License in Arkansas
- At least 3 years post OB/GYN residency
- At least 2 years in private practice or faculty practice setting seeing Gyn patients
- Currently part of a practice or network in FL that is accepting major insurance plans
- Outgoing, good communicator, team player
- Comfortable with public speaking (a huge portion of our mission at Kindbody is to educate women about their reproductive health and fertility - we are looking for someone who is able to communicate in person, in front of groups, and via social media)
- Interested in joining a dynamic team of physicians as part of a national brand, who are experts in the field with a common goal to provide superior care in a more efficient and comprehensive women’s health care platform.
Perks and Benefits
Kindbody values our employees and wants to do everything to ensure that our employees are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our full time employees, such as paid vacation and sick time; paid time off to vote; medical, dental and vision insurance; FSA + HSA options; Company-paid life insurance; Short Term + Long Term Disability options; Paid Parental Leave (up to 12 weeks fully paid dependent on years of service); 401k plans; monthly guided meditation and two free cycles of IVF/IUI or egg freezing and free egg storage for as long as you are employed.
Additional benefits, such as paid holidays, commuter transit benefits, job training & development opportunities, social events and wellness programming are also available. We are constantly reevaluating our benefits to ensure they meet the needs of our employees.
In an effort to protect our employees and our patients, Kindbody strongly encourages all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. However, some states are requiring that all healthcare workers be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment at Kindbody in the following states will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccine prior to your start date of employment: California, Colorado, Illinois, New York, New Jersey and Washington. All other states are exempt from this requirement. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine because of a qualifying legal reason, you may request an exception to this requirement from the Company.
Kindbody is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunity in all of our employment and hiring policies and practices and believe that a more diverse and inclusive workplace will benefit our patients, care partners, and Kindbody employees. We administer our employment and hiring policies and practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, military service, military or veteran status, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.