Demand Generation Marketing Lead
About the job
As the first growth marketer on the team, you’ll be laying the foundation for Jericho Security’s growth engine - designing, building, and executing our demand generation programs. A self-starter, you’re comfortable with ambiguity and will be working closely with our CEO in our go-to-market efforts for an upcoming new product launch. This individual will drive brand awareness and help craft the right story about our product to our specific target segments. We’re looking for someone who’s revenue-centric and will experiment with various channels and campaigns to best drive profitable sales growth.
- Plan, execute, and optimize multi-channel lead generation campaigns, including email marketing, content marketing, social media, search engine marketing, and events. Determine which channels generate high-quality leads for each customer segment.
- Develop compelling content that educates and engages our target audience, such as whitepapers, case studies, blog posts, and videos, to support demand generation initiatives. Be able to track and communicate key metrics that provide actionable insight.
- Implement and manage marketing automation tools to effectively nurture leads, automate campaigns, track conversions, and measure ROI.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on the performance of demand generation activities, using data-driven insights to optimize campaigns and improve conversion rates. Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time.
- Having a deep understanding of our customer needs and industry trends and leverage this to help refine our customer personas and product positioning.
- Qualitative customer learning: learn everything about our customers through exposure to customer calls, product feedback, etc.
Relevant skills & experience
- 3+ years experience in marketing at a Cyber B2B startup, ideally in early days of scaling
- A deep understanding of customer behavior and how marketing should be optimized to contribute to growth goals and conversion through the user funnel.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to measure and interpret campaign performance metrics and make data-driven recommendations for improvement.
- Experience with digital marketing, content creation, demand generation, and marketing automation tools.
- Experience planning and launching large conference focused engagement campaigns.