Senior Product Manager
HYPR, the Identity Assurance Company, helps organizations create trust in the identity lifecycle. We are a community of bold thinkers and energetic doers who imagined a brand new approach to identity security and, at the same time, are eliminating a pervasive and persistent 60-year old problem – the password. Since being founded in 2014, the company has grown to be the premium provider of authentication security to marquee brands around the globe and are quickly becoming the recognized leader in Identity Assurance. We are looking for exceptional people with the ambition and the will to positively change the world. If that sounds like you, join us on our mission to create a passwordless world and secure the identity lifecycle.
About This Role
HYPR is looking for a seasoned Senior Product Manager with a specialized focus on Identity Verification. This role is pivotal in driving the growth and adoption of HYPR's innovative offerings amongst both new and existing clientele. The ideal candidate will be adept at collaborating with Marketing, Engineering, and Operations teams to rapidly prototype, test, and refine new features. Your week might involve optimizing current features, conducting A/B tests, or strategizing to streamline our onboarding process. You will be the guiding force for a dedicated team of engineers and designers, prioritizing and directing efforts towards our strategic goals.
What You Will Do
- Develop and implement a strategic vision to expand HYPR's customer base in the realm of identity verification.
- Collaborate with UX designers, software engineers, and business analysts to continually develop and execute a product roadmap, enhancing customer acquisition and engagement.
- Establish and track success metrics for product trials and early versions, assessing product performance rigorously.
- Oversee the product development cycle from concept to launch, including technical discovery, design, development, QA, A/B testing, and release.
- Detail objectives and specifications for a range of initiatives, from new features and UX enhancements to user engagement experiments and process optimizations.
- Employ top-tier qualitative and quantitative research methodologies to inform and evolve product development directions.
What You Should Have
- A minimum of 5 years in Product Management, with a proven track record in developing and launching enterprise-level solutions.
- Prior experience in startup environments, witnessing and contributing to growth at various stages.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Expertise in cybersecurity, particularly in areas such as:
- Windows/macOS Active Directory Integration
- Azure AD
- Certificate-Based Authentication
- Additional experience in IAM and Cyber Security is highly desirable.
Why You Should Work At HYPR
- Remote-friendly and flexible working environment.
- Competitive compensation, including salary and equity, with significant growth potential.
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, FSA/HSA, 401k, and more.
- Generous equipment budget and a customized workstation to ensure success.
- Stable position in a rapidly growing sector of identity security.
- Mission-driven culture focused on impactful and cutting-edge work.
- This opportunity is remote-friendly.
- H1B/Visa support is not available for this position.
- HYPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Base Salary: $165,000 - $185,000
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of our total compensation package that also includes equity, benefits, and other opportunities at HYPR. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to other HYPRions. We expect the majority of the candidates who are offered roles at HYPR to fall healthily throughout the range based on these factors.