Growth Marketing Analyst, TV and Podcasts
Marketing & Communications, IT, Sales & Business Development
Remote · Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 4, 2024
WHO WE ARE
If you ask us, we’re the perfect mix of athletes, entrepreneurs, engineers, and creatives. Our diverse backgrounds and shared values are what help make Hydrow great. Our mission is not just to create an amazing fitness experience, but a beautiful human experience - one that’s honest, inclusive, and positive.. Hydrow is the Live Outdoor Reality (LOR)™ rowing machine that delivers on-water experiences at home with workouts led by world-class athletes. At Hydrow, you’ll have the chance to shape a company that is disrupting the fitness industry while creating engaging content unmatched in the marketplace today. Sound exciting? That’s because it is!
The Marketing Analyst role is focused on developing and implementing marketing strategies to accelerate growth on new channels for Hydrow: Streaming TV, Linear TV, Podcasts, and Radio. As these are emerging channels, you will be in charge of setting up the foundation and growing through a test and learn approach. You will be laser-focused on campaign optimization, data analysis, and delivering measurable results. You will be responsible for driving revenue growth for the DTC business by strategically scaling these new channels and finding new opportunities for growth within them.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Execute on TV and podcast campaigns, managing budgets, bids, media testing plan, and external agency relationships
- Closely monitor performance tracking on a daily basis to drive decision making
- Conduct in depth analysis to uncover new opportunities
- Test and grow new channels and initiatives by experimenting with different TV networks and podcasts, new targeting approaches, and new offers and creative. Run A/B tests and analyze the results
- Figure out how to successfully measure incremental performance of these channels
- Manage relationships with key external agencies
- Establish cross-functional relationships across Data & Analytics, Creative, Product, Finance, Operations, and Member Services to ensure successful rollout of marketing strategies and campaigns
WHO YOU ARE
- Analytical / Quantitative: You are data and analytics obsessed and you’re comfortable dealing with large data sets
- Organization and planning: Strong project management skills including managing deadlines, getting alignment, and delivering analysis and recommendations
- Communication: You have strong collaboration, communication and presentation skills
- Collaboration: You have a strong work ethic and ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and highly-fluid environment
- Technical Knowledge: You have experience with data analysis. Advanced Excel skills required and SQL skills preferred. Experience in Looker, Domo, Tableau, Mode, or other analytics platforms preferred but not required. Some marketing experience, especially in Google ads, preferred but not required
- Experience: Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record, preferably in Economics, Business, Math, Statistics, or similar quantitative concentration. Experience in performance based Marketing or interest in learning
- Location: Preferred to be based in the Boston, MA area
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting exceptional candidates, for that reason if you don't meet 100% of the job description, that's okay! Please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
HOW WE WORK
Authentic and Inclusive: We embrace each and every one of our differences and celebrate our diversity. We commit to fostering a space where everyone belongs and is heard.
Nimble with Purpose: We are a fleet of speedy boats, instead of a barge. As pathfinders of positive change, we adapt our focus with ease when our purpose points us in a new direction
Resilient Teammates: We support our Hydrow teammates and members through challenges: technical, personal, or unexpected waves. We overcome the present obstacle and persevere together.
Hydrow is a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate individual differences and recognize that unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and more successful. Hydrow actively seeks applicants who can bring a variety of experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds to the team. Hydrow provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sex, pregnancy, pregnancy-related condition, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, qualified handicap, gender identity, results of genetic testing, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Our team values diversity in experience and backgrounds—we do our best work when we create space for different voices and perspectives. Whatever unique experiences or skill sets you bring, we look forward to learning from each other.
BENEFITS AND PERKS (Full Time Permanent Hydrownauts)
🩺 Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Premiums 100% Paid For By Hydrow
👶 6 Months Fully Paid Primary and Secondary Parental Leave
🏖 Unlimited PTO Policy
📚 $150/week Reimbursable for Childcare
🚣 Free Membership to the Hydrow App and access to a free Hydrow
By submitting your application, you agree that Hydrow may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Hydrow's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Hydrow's use of your personal information.
Hydrow is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information entered by an employer from an employee’s Form I-9, to records available from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration to confirm employment eligibility.