Growth Marketing Analyst, Paid Search (SEM)
Marketing & Communications, IT, Sales & Business Development
Remote · Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023
WHO WE ARE
If you ask us, we’re the perfect mix of athletes, entrepreneurs, engineers, and creatives. Our diverse backgrounds and shared values are what help make Hydrow great. Our mission is not just to create an amazing fitness experience, but a beautiful human experience - one that’s honest, inclusive, and positive.. Hydrow is the Live Outdoor Reality (LOR)™ rowing machine that delivers on-water experiences at home with workouts led by world-class athletes. At Hydrow, you’ll have the chance to shape a company that is disrupting the fitness industry while creating engaging content unmatched in the marketplace today. Sound exciting? That’s because it is!
WHY WE NEED YOU
The Business Analyst role is focused on developing and implementing digital marketing strategies across Google channels to accelerate growth through qualified traffic, leads, and acquisition. You will be laser-focused on marketing campaign optimization, data analysis, and delivering measurable results while also continually innovating Hydrow's digital marketing playbook. You will be responsible for driving revenue growth for the DTC business by strategically scaling an array of digital marketing channels.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Execute on Google Search, Shopping, and Display campaigns
- Closely monitor performance tracking on a daily basis to drive decision making on marketing budgets, bids, and customer targeting
- Conduct in depth analysis to uncover new opportunities to improve marketing
- Test and grow new channels and initiatives. Run A/B tests and analyze the results
- Manage relationships with key external partners including martech vendors
- Establish cross-functional relationships across Data & Analytics, Creative, Product, Finance, Operations, and Member Services to ensure successful rollout of paid marketing strategies and campaigns
WHO YOU ARE
- Analytical / Quantitative: You are data and analytics obsessed and you’re comfortable dealing with large data sets
- Organization and planning: Strong project management skills including managing deadlines, getting alignment, and delivering analysis and recommendations
- Communication: You have strong collaboration, communication and presentation skills
- Collaboration: You have a strong work ethic and ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and highly-fluid environment
- Technical Knowledge: You have experience with data analysis. Advanced Excel skills required and SQL skills preferred. Experience in Looker, Domo, Tableau, Mode, or other analytics platforms preferred but not required. Some marketing experience, especially in Google ads, preferred but not required
- Experience: Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record, preferably in Economics, Business, Math, Statistics, or similar quantitative concentration. Experience in performance based Marketing or interest in learning
- Location: Preferred to be based in the Boston, MA area
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting exceptional candidates, for that reason if you don't meet 100% of the job description, that's okay! Please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
HOW WE WORK
Authentic and Inclusive: We embrace each and every one of our differences and celebrate our diversity. We commit to fostering a space where everyone belongs and is heard.
Nimble with Purpose: We are a fleet of speedy boats, instead of a barge. As pathfinders of positive change, we adapt our focus with ease when our purpose points us in a new direction
Resilient Teammates: We support our Hydrow teammates and members through challenges: technical, personal, or unexpected waves. We overcome the present obstacle and persevere together.
Hydrow is a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate individual differences and recognize that unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and more successful. Hydrow actively seeks applicants who can bring a variety of experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds to the team. Hydrow provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sex, pregnancy, pregnancy-related condition, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, qualified handicap, gender identity, results of genetic testing, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Our team values diversity in experience and backgrounds—we do our best work when we create space for different voices and perspectives. Whatever unique experiences or skill sets you bring, we look forward to learning from each other.
BENEFITS AND PERKS (Full Time Permanent Hydrownauts)
🩺 Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Premiums 100% Paid For By Hydrow
👶 6 Months Fully Paid Primary and Secondary Parental Leave
🏖 Unlimited PTO Policy
📚 $150/week Reimbursable for Childcare
🧘♂️ Free Subscription to Headspace
🚣 75% Discount on a Hydrow and Free Membership to the Hydrow App
* COVID-19 Vaccination Policy: Hydrow requires anyone working onsite to confirm they are fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious accommodation is requested, reviewed, and approved.
By submitting your application, you agree that Hydrow may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Hydrow's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Hydrow's use of your personal information.
See more open positions at Hydrow
Something looks off?