Client Ride Specialist
Who we are
HopSkipDrive’s mission is to create opportunity for all through mobility. Our innovative, supplemental school transportation solutions are used by over 400 school districts, charter schools, nonprofits, government agencies, as well as busy families to safely and reliably get kids where they need to go.
Student transportation is the largest mass transit system in the U.S. The way kids get to and from school has a direct impact on our kids, families, schools and communities. While school districts spend $28 billion annually on transportation, only 30% of kids get to school on a bus. The current system can no longer meet all the transportation needs of our districts, schools and families — and its shortcomings are causing inequities in educational access that are affecting the welfare of millions of kids each day.
HopSkipDrive is taking a different approach to arranging safe, reliable school transportation that meets needs that aren’t being addressed by the current system, helping to fill gaps and supplement the student transportation options available. We create personalized transportation solutions for the one to the many, and everything in between.
We’re a company with heart
Our partnerships with school districts, child welfare agencies and nonprofits ensure equitable educational access for the most vulnerable populations, including youth in foster care, children experiencing homelessness and students with disabilities.
We understand that the difference between struggle and success can sometimes be as simple as the ability to show up, which is why we’re on a mission to use innovative technology — coupled with operational expertise and new ways of thinking — to help kids reach their full potential by providing a safe, dependable way to get them where they are going.
We’re an awesome place to work
Our company culture has been well-recognized — HopSkipDrive has been named to Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies list, as well as Best Places to Work lists from Built In LA, Comparably, Inc., and the Los Angeles Business Journal. Comparably also named us a Best Company for Professional Development, as well as to its Best CEO and Best CEOs for Women lists.
We’re growing rapidly
Founded by three moms as a solution to their own transportation challenges, we now operate across over 20 major markets and more than a dozen states across the country. We continue to expand at a rapid pace, making the Inc. 5000 list four times, as well as the Deloitte 500 Fast-Growing Technology list. HopSkipDrive has raised $100M in funding to date.
Who you are
You are looking for a challenging and rewarding experience. You are inspired by our vision and the opportunity to define a new category in an incredibly fast-growing market. You are excited to learn, grow and collaborate so we can achieve our mission of creating opportunity for all through mobility.
At HopSkipDrive, we know that challenges require different approaches, unique perspectives and new ways of thinking. We are building a team of creative problem-solvers from many different backgrounds.
As a Client Ride Specialist, you will be responsible for handling service requests and configurations that will support ensuring every HopSkipDrive ride requested is set up to succeed. You will proactively look at complex situations and find solutions before issues escalate. You will balance problem solving and multitasking to work with the Client Insights team in delivering every rider safely to their destination.
What you will do:
- Coordinate with our clients to ensure our services are built accurately and efficiently
- Respond to every client inquiry in our CRM in a customer friendly, efficient and accurate manner
- Maintain adherence to all personal and department goals surrounding performance
- Execute operational response to any issues that are escalated from the Client Support team
- Manage logistics for rides that have unique needs and advanced qualifications
- Recognize trends and suggest changes to improve processes and client/rider experience
- Build a deep understanding of HopSkipDrive’s products and abilities in order to best support our clients
- Take ownership of special projects to ensure accuracy of ride series and additional metrics as assigned by the Client Insights Sr. Manager
- Work closely with Client Insights team and Associate Manager, Client Rides to support unique client requirements
- Engage in outbound phone calls to more efficiently resolve client inquiries
What you'll need:
- 1+ years customer service experience
- Exceptional attention to detail while meeting or exceeding performance metrics indicators
- Collaborating with team members, working closely with supervisors, managers and other team members
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills; the ability to build strong working relationships with multiple players and engender a high degree of collaboration
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- A positive, self-motivated individual
- Experience with SalesForce, Kustomer (or similar CRM), and Google workspace
** This role will be fully remote from a state where we do business AZ, CA, CO, FL, IL, KS, MD, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OK, OR, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI
What you will get
We want you to be an owner in our company and share in executing our vision, so every full-time employee has equity. In addition, we offer competitive market compensation, BYOD technology reimbursement, unlimited vacation, FSA, medical, dental and vision, 401(k), and an opportunity to work for a uniquely positioned, VC-backed company in a hugely attractive space with significant upside potential. HopSkipDrive is also proud to operate as a drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer
HopSkipDrive is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected class. HopSkipDrive is also proud to operate as a drug-free workplace.