Supply Data Analyst
Who we are
HopSkipDrive’s mission is to create opportunity for all through mobility. Our innovative, supplemental school transportation solutions are used by over 400 school districts, charter schools, nonprofits, government agencies, as well as busy families to safely and reliably get kids where they need to go.
Student transportation is the largest mass transit system in the U.S. The way kids get to and from school has a direct impact on our kids, families, schools and communities. While school districts spend $28 billion annually on transportation, only 30% of kids get to school on a bus. The current system can no longer meet all the transportation needs of our districts, schools and families — and its shortcomings are causing inequities in educational access that are affecting the welfare of millions of kids each day.
HopSkipDrive is taking a different approach to arranging safe, reliable school transportation that meets needs that aren’t being addressed by the current system, helping to fill gaps and supplement the student transportation options available. We create personalized transportation solutions for the one to the many, and everything in between.
We’re a company with heart
Our partnerships with school districts, child welfare agencies and nonprofits ensure equitable educational access for the most vulnerable populations, including youth in foster care, children experiencing homelessness and students with disabilities.
We understand that the difference between struggle and success can sometimes be as simple as the ability to show up, which is why we’re on a mission to use innovative technology — coupled with operational expertise and new ways of thinking — to help kids reach their full potential by providing a safe, dependable way to get them where they are going.
We’re an awesome place to work
Our company culture has been well-recognized — HopSkipDrive has been named to Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies list, as well as Best Places to Work lists from Built In LA, Comparably, Inc., and the Los Angeles Business Journal. Comparably also named us a Best Company for Professional Development, as well as to its Best CEO and Best CEOs for Women lists.
We’re growing rapidly
Founded by three moms as a solution to their own transportation challenges, we now operate across over 20 major markets and more than a dozen states across the country. We continue to expand at a rapid pace, making the Inc. 5000 list four times, as well as the Deloitte 500 Fast-Growing Technology list. HopSkipDrive has raised $100M in funding to date.
Who you are
You are looking for a challenging and rewarding experience. You are inspired by our vision and the opportunity to define a new category in an incredibly fast-growing market. You are excited to learn, grow and collaborate so we can achieve our mission of creating opportunity for all through mobility.
At HopSkipDrive, we know that challenges require different approaches, unique perspectives and new ways of thinking. We are building a team of creative problem-solvers from many different backgrounds.You’re a passionate team builder enthusiastic about finding, engaging and scaling a high performing distributed team. You’ll find energy telling HopSkipDrive’s story to diverse candidates across functions and will thoughtfully assess their backgrounds and expertise to match them with the right role on our team
Reporting to the Director of Growth Marketing, the ideal candidate has a strong foundation in operational process management, marketing analytics, data strategy, and possesses the drive to advance their career in a rapidly growing technology company. You will be a key contributor to Supply Strategy and work in close collaboration with the Supply Leadership team.
You are excited to jump in and help your teammates, and you’re always thinking of ways to constructively challenge the status quo and improve the business. You are an A+ player who is inspired by the mission we are pursuing and by the opportunity to define a new category in an incredibly fast-moving market. You are excited to bring your best everyday, to learn from those around you and to push hard while contributing to our powerful vision of positively impacting kids’ lives everyday.
At HopSkipDrive, we know that to tackle our toughest challenges, we need different approaches, unique perspectives, and new ways of thinking. We are building a team of creative problem-solvers from many different backgrounds.
What you’ll do:
- Be a data analyst within the Supply team working to improve performance across the entire department. Including Acquisition, Activation, Retention, Community Engagement and Support
- Evaluate all existing Supply Data management processes and recommend improvements in tools, metric inputs and predicted outputs
- Manage the Supply Tableau Dashboard. Working to surface actionable insights and recommendations using data visualizations and presentations to a range of stakeholders
- Significant contributor to the Supply forecasting process using process variables to predict cost and volume required to produce efficient supply to allow for unconstrained Demand growth
- Responsible for ongoing description of the dynamic relationship between CAARD expenditures and key Marketplace KPI’s
- Collaborate with marketing stakeholders to design A/B and multivariate tests, and report on performance (digital ads, email campaigns, TV, etc.), marketing attribution, and campaign effectiveness
- Inform decisions about marketing spend allocations, ad partners for future campaigns, product features and instrumentation enhancements
- Develop tools from simple dashboards to marketing & media mix models and multi-touch attribution solutions
- Gather and analyze data from a variety of sources (including but not limited to Facebook, Google, Pinterest, Google Analytics, offline media dashboards) to improve the effectiveness of marketing efforts throughout the CareDriver lifecycle
- Ensure quality of data and tracking
- Facilitate the establishment and measurement of key metrics and analyze traffic patterns to measure attribution and performance of marketing programs
- Uncover pipeline and campaign performance gaps
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field, such as computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, or other related areas of study, or equivalent years of experience
- 3+ years of marketing analytics experience across ad efficacy, data science or business intelligence engineering teams within the tech space
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to convey technical concepts and their implications to non-experts with diverse backgrounds
- Strong experience developing solutions in SQL, Tableau
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Highly self-motivated, with attention to detail
- Applied statistics and mathematics skills: hypothesis testing, regression, classification, optimization, experimental design, or A/B testing
- Current pulse on digital platforms, tools, and trends in media and advertising
- Deep and broad knowledge of ad measurement ecosystem (e.g., lift testing, multi-touch attribution, app install measurement, reach/audience) and industry trends
Nice to Have:
- Marketplace company experience
- Experience with causal inference techniques, econometrics, bayesian and/or frequentist hypothesis testing
- Google Tag Manager, MMP (Branch, Appsflyer, Adjust, Kochava), Iterable (or HubSpot, Marketo)
- Data engineering and data pipeline experience.
- Python, R or shell scripting
** This role will be fully remote from the following states AZ, CA, CO, FL, IL, KS, MD, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OK, OR, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI **
What you will get
We want you to be an owner in our company and share in executing our vision, so every full-time employee has equity. In addition, we offer competitive market comp, flexible vacation, FSA, medical, dental and vision, 401(k), and an opportunity to work for a uniquely positioned, VC-backed company in a hugely attractive space with significant upside potential. HopSkipDrive is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role is $90,000 to $115,000 year. Final compensation for this role will be determined by several factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skill set and specific work location. The total compensation package for this role also includes equity stock options.
Equal Opportunity Employer
HopSkipDrive is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected class. HopSkipDrive is also proud to operate as a drug-free workplace.