Honor exists to expand the world’s capacity to care.
We’re combining high tech with high-touch to deliver better home care for aging adults, better jobs for Care Professionals, and entirely new offerings to support the aging journey, at scale.
Founded in 2014, and now a Series E funded “Unicorn” valued at over $1B, Honor leads the world’s largest home care network with the most advanced care platform. Our August 2021 acquisition of Home Instead has created a global company that’s revolutionizing how society cares for older adults, their families, and Care Professionals.
The Honor Care Platform combines local care and the most advanced technology to bring the highest quality care to more aging adults.
Grow at Honor as part of a united team where everyone shows up authentically, shares ideas bravely, and solves complex problems!
About the Work:
We’re looking for a Regional Associates to join the Care Operations Team. In this position you'll handle inquiries and solve problems to support our clients and Care Pros. You'll learn varied workflows and techniques to help you do this, and your work will be critical to providing a high quality of care and an excellent level of customer service in your market.
Pay for this role is $18.50/hour plus full benefits. We are currently hiring for an evening schedule. Please apply if you have flexibility in your schedule. Please note that all schedules do require at least one working weekend day (Saturday and/or Sunday) and evening hours.
A Regional Associate supports external customers and internal team members to provide a mutually beneficial outcome. To do this, you'll work with a team focused on supporting Care Pros, clients and Partners in a specific regional area. This breaks down into two main components of work:
- Provide exceptional service directly to clients and Care Pros
- Assist clients and build trust by responding to inquiries and issues in a timely manner and managing changes to their schedule or care plan
- Support Care Pros by handling their inbound requests and providing feedback and coaching to enable their success at every visit
- Execute staffing best practices and engage creative techniques to ensure optimal matches between Care Pros and clients
- Effectively and consistently identify issues and service complications that require escalation and support the market team to provide a timely and thorough resolution
- Coordinate with market team members to deliver a seamless client and Care Pro experience
- Effectively execute on the prioritized work within the market team to meet the dynamically changing needs of partners, clients and Care Pros
- Manage updates to client accounts and care plans to ensure that the market team has updated information to address clients’ needs in urgent situations
- Manage changes in Care Pro availability and preferences to enable the market team to optimize work for Care Pros and provide a positive experience
- Work cross-functionally to provide feedback and support to other internal efforts such as Care Pro recruiting, Care Pro HR, and billing
This role may be a great fit if you love problem solving, have effective communication skills, and have strong attention to detail.
To succeed in the role, you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience working in a customer service role
- Flexibility to work on at least one weekend day
- Empathy with a focus on the health and safety of our elderly clients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills to handle multiple urgent issues in fast paced environment
- Willingness to support a 24/7 team
Our range reflects the hiring range for this position. We use national average to determine pay as we are a remote first company. Individual pay is based on a number of factors including qualifications, skills, experience, education, and training.
Base pay is just a part of our total rewards program. Honor offers equity and 401K with up to a 4% match. We provide medical, dental and vision coverage including zero cost plans for employees. Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance are fully employer paid with a voluntary additional Life Insurance option. We offer a generous time off program, mental health benefits, wellness program, and discount program.
Honor is remote friendly! We're hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. Most of our positions are remote/work from home and do not require permanent relocation. As conditions allow, we have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA and Austin, TX hubs. If you're looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we'd love to talk to you.
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Send this application to a friend who may be a fit and check out our other available roles!
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.
Honor is an E-Verify company. For more information please review our Participation and your Right to Work