Response Team Specialist
Honor exists to expand the world’s capacity to care.
We’re combining high tech with high-touch to deliver better home care for aging adults, better jobs for Care Professionals, and entirely new offerings to support the aging journey, at scale.
Founded in 2014, and now a Series E funded “Unicorn” valued at over $1B, Honor leads the world’s largest home care network with the most advanced care platform. Our August 2021 acquisition of Home Instead has created a global company that’s revolutionizing how society cares for older adults, their families, and Care Professionals.
The Honor Care Platform combines local care and the most advanced technology to bring the highest quality care to more aging adults.
Grow at Honor as part of a united team where everyone shows up authentically, shares ideas bravely, and solves complex problems!
About the Work:
We are looking for a Response Team Specialist who can engage directly to address web inquiries, handle customer phone sales and additional service responsibilities assigned. You will support the network by speaking with care leads regarding services needed and how we can meet those needs. This is a mission oriented position which really helps the aging find the services and support they need to age well and age well at home. You will work with callers and leads to set up follow up consultations with office staff so they can gain further insight into our services and make the best decision for them. You’ll be balancing leads that come in via inbound calls as well as outbound web leads through the use of multiple tools designed to facilitate the lead management process.
The Response Team Specialist is an individual contributor role, reporting directly into the Response Team Manager within the Centralized Marketing Team supporting the US and Canada Franchise Network.
- Initiate outbound contact to web inquiries for both service and employment leads.
- Build first impressions to nurture long term relationships with potential client and caregiver
- Complete successful warm transfers to individual franchise offices.
- Complete the client Service Inquiry over the phone and schedule in-home care consultations appropriately on behalf of the franchise network.
- Actively listen, summarize, take the lead to recommend next steps as part of designed inquiry process.
- Handle inbound calls for job recruitment and in-home care inquires.
- Focus on scheduling Care Consultations through consultative selling approaches.
This position could be in office or remote and as a result, this role may be a great fit if you’re able to work alone or in a team environment, a self-starter, able to train, learn and work remotely, an empathetic person who cares about others and is service oriented. A person who is a great communicator which includes the ability to really focus and be an active listener. Someone who is not deterred by work that can be repetitive but instead finds enjoyment with
working with a variety of people to help them find the support needed. A person who believes in the services we provide and can convince others of their value.
To succeed in the role, you’ll need:
- 2+ years of call center experience
- Meet key team metrics like handle time, quality, conversion and productivity.
- Proactively solve issues; escalate when necessary.
- Focus on efficiencies and creative ways to innovate responsibilities of role.
- Familiar with the use of softphones in the handling of incoming and outgoing calls.
- Familiar with the use of Customer Relationship Management tools in the processing and documenting of calls.
- Ability to use chat tools in handling customer interactions.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to listen intently
- Ability to establish collaborative working relationships with management, colleagues, franchise owners and their staff.
- Ability to work full-time.
Our range reflects the hiring range for this position. We use national average to determine pay as we are a remote first company. Individual pay is based on a number of factors including qualifications, skills, experience, education, and training.
Base pay is just a part of our total rewards program. Honor offers equity and 401K with up to a 4% match. We provide medical, dental and vision coverage including zero cost plans for employees. Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance are fully employer paid with a voluntary additional Life Insurance option. We offer a generous time off program, mental health benefits, wellness program, and discount program.
Honor is remote friendly! We're hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. Most of our positions are remote/work from home and do not require permanent relocation. As conditions allow, we have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA and Austin, TX hubs. If you're looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we'd love to talk to you.
Want to know more about why Honor is a great place to work? Check out our perks!
We value people! These four people-centric values guide the ways we work and decisions we make every day.
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Send this application to a friend who may be a fit and check out our other available roles!
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.
Something looks off?