Network Performance Partner
Honor exists to expand the world’s capacity to care.
We’re combining high tech with high-touch to deliver better home care for aging adults, better jobs for Care Professionals, and entirely new offerings to support the aging journey, at scale.
Founded in 2014, and now a Series E funded “Unicorn” valued at over $1B, Honor leads the world’s largest home care network with the most advanced care platform. Our August 2021 acquisition of Home Instead has created a global company that’s revolutionizing how society cares for older adults, their families, and Care Professionals.
The Honor Care Platform combines local care and the most advanced technology to bring the highest quality care to more aging adults.
Grow at Honor as part of a united team where everyone shows up authentically, shares ideas bravely, and solves complex problems!
About the Work:
We are seeking an individual to expand the world’s capacity to care by partnering with our Home Instead franchise owners to support quality care, growth, and profitability.
- Analyze data and trends to identify barriers to growth within your book of business.
- Partner with Home Instead franchise owners to enable hours growth and profitability by prescribing tools and resources that guide the owner to success.
- Proactively and consistently engage with owners in your book of business.
- Assist in the development of new tools and programs for franchise owners to use in their businesses.
- Assist franchise owners in developing and implementing business plans.
- Maintain accurate records of support provided to franchise owners.
- Participate in learning and development opportunities presented to the Network Performance Team.
- Attend Network Performance Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and yearly meetings.
- Support, assist and execute on department strategies with the Network Performance team.
- Travel will be required (a couple times per quarter).
To succeed in the role, you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience in business operations or account management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to listen intently and effectively.
- Ability to establish collaborative working relationships with management, colleagues, franchise owners and their staff.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ability to oversee projects from beginning to end, including incorporation of new ideas and best practices and evaluation of processes and procedures in order to recommend improvements and changes when appropriate.
- Knowledge of tools currently available to franchise owners for use in building their business is preferred.
Honor is remote friendly! We're hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. Most of our positions are remote/work from home and do not require permanent relocation. As conditions allow, we have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA and Austin, TX hubs. If you're looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we'd love to talk to you.
Want to know more about why Honor is a great place to work? Check out our perks!
We value people! These four people-centric values guide the ways we work and decisions we make every day.
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Send this application to a friend who may be a fit and check out our other available roles!
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.
Something looks off?