Care Pro Relationship Manager
Honor exists to expand the world’s capacity to care.
We’re combining high tech with high-touch to deliver better home care for aging adults, better jobs for Care Professionals, and entirely new offerings to support the aging journey, at scale.
Founded in 2014, and now a Series E funded “Unicorn” valued at over $1B, Honor leads the world’s largest home care network with the most advanced care platform. Our August 2021 acquisition of Home Instead has created a global company that’s revolutionizing how society cares for older adults, their families, and Care Professionals.
The Honor Care Platform combines local care and the most advanced technology to bring the highest quality care to more aging adults.
Grow at Honor as part of a united team where everyone shows up authentically, shares ideas bravely, and solves complex problems!
About the Work:
We are looking for a Care Pro Relationship Manager who can develop and execute a consistent ongoing staffing strategy for the benefit of both our clients and Care Pros.The role responsibly balances the needs and experience of both the client and Care Pro through partnership with the Sr. Client Manager. This role proactively engages and builds relationships with our Care Pros. This breaks down into 4 main components of work:
Oversee and execute market staffing strategy
- Develop and manage market ongoing staffing strategy through consistent Care Pro outreach and relationship building, staffing best practices, schedule building and adherence, and creative ongoing staffing processes (e.g. bundles, timing, etc.)
- Work in tight coordination with the Sr. Client Manager to understand specific Client context and care plans, suboptimal matches, and schedule nuances, in order to create the best ongoing scheduling match possible
- Collaborate closely with Market Recruiter to ensure new CP hires are onboarded in a timely manner
Provide exceptional service to Care Pros
- Support Care Pros in the market by being their primary point of contact and providing actionable feedback and coaching to enable their success at every visit
- Build relationships with Care Pros in the market to facilitate quality matches between Care Pros and clients, and foster Care Pro retention
Coordinate closely with Sr. Client Manager to execute care delivery
- Align with Sr. Client Manager on daily and weekly market priorities
- Communicate seamlessly to ensure scheduling decisions and Care Pro performance feedback are executed in a timely manner
- Share critical feedback and updates from Care Pros that impact Sr. Client Manager workflows
- Support Sr. Client Manager on partner communication, COVID related tasks, or billing / collections efforts as needed
Partner across Honor to deliver a seamless experience
- Prioritize work with the market team to meet the dynamically changing needs of partners, clients and Care Pros, including triaging tickets and delegating work
- Work with the market team to manage real-time questions, issues, or changes relating to clients
- Work directly with Market Owner to ensure consistent CP performance management experience
- Work cross-functionally to provide feedback and to support to other internal efforts such as CPHR, Trust and Safety, Recruiting and Training
To succeed in the role, you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience working in a complex client or patient management position or demanding customer service role
- Strong commitment to providing the highest quality of care and sensitivity to client needs along with exceptional customer service and client orientation
- Flexibility and availability to occasionally respond on evenings or weekends
- Prior experience in operations and/or healthcare/homecare a plus
Our range reflects the hiring range for this position. We use national average to determine pay as we are a remote first company. Individual pay is based on a number of factors including qualifications, skills, experience, education, and training.
Base pay is just a part of our total rewards program. Honor offers equity and 401K with up to a 4% match. We provide medical, dental and vision coverage including zero cost plans for employees. Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance are fully employer paid with a voluntary additional Life Insurance option. We offer a generous time off program, mental health benefits, wellness program, and discount program.
Honor is remote friendly! We're hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. Most of our positions are remote/work from home and do not require permanent relocation. As conditions allow, we have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA and Austin, TX hubs. If you're looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we'd love to talk to you.
Want to know more about why Honor is a great place to work? Check out our perks!
We value people! These four people-centric values guide the ways we work and decisions we make every day.
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Send this application to a friend who may be a fit and check out our other available roles!
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.
Something looks off?