Business Development Advisor
Honor exists to expand the world’s capacity to care.
We’re combining high tech with high-touch to deliver better home care for aging adults, better jobs for Care Professionals, and entirely new offerings to support the aging journey, at scale.
Founded in 2014, and now a Series E funded “Unicorn” valued at over $1B, Honor leads the world’s largest home care network with the most advanced care platform. Our August 2021 acquisition of Home Instead has created a global company that’s revolutionizing how society cares for older adults, their families, and Care Professionals.
The Honor Care Platform combines local care and the most advanced technology to bring the highest quality care to more aging adults.
Grow at Honor as part of a united team where everyone shows up authentically, shares ideas bravely, and solves complex problems!
About the Work:
Please note there has been a change to the hiring variable compensation range (the hiring salary range remains the same).
The Business Development Advisor of our local Omaha Home Instead franchise location is responsible for being out in the local community building and maintaining strong relationships and referral partnerships with hospitals, other medical facilities, and local health care partners across the entire continuum of care in order to drive client referrals for in-home care services and hit personal and location level growth targets. You will also be cross trained in performing in-home sales consults with families.
This is a metrics driven position that requires a good amount of travel in the Omaha area.
We're searching for an individual who understands relationship sales, is a self-starter willing to roll-up his or her sleeves, is comfortable operating with a sales quota, and is excited to build something really extraordinary with us.
- Be required to generally be in the market 4-days a week and in the office 1 day a week
- Appropriately track and document all sales activities within Salesforce
- Effectively present marketing materials and our services to referral providers, including via 1:1 meetings and planning, arranging and conducting formal group presentations to referral providers
- Establish, cultivate, and maintain strong relationships with various referral partners such as such as discharge planners, social workers, case managers, fiduciary representatives
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that
To succeed in the role, you’ll need:
- 10+ years of actual outside sales experience
- 2+ years of experience in the healthcare industry
- A proven track record of meeting sales goals and quotas
- Excellent selling, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, approachable, detailed orientated and respectful
- Experience recording weekly sales activity in Salesforce or other CRM system
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
- Ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Availability to work evenings or weekends as required
- Team-oriented: you have a track record of being collaborative and a team player
- Results-oriented: you deliver results
- Metrics-drive: you understand how to track your performance
- Innovative: you always look for ways to improve your sales process and performance
- Customer-focused: you strive to deliver a product and service that is best in class
Our range reflects the hiring range for this position. We use national average to determine pay as we are a remote first company. Individual pay is based on a number of factors including qualifications, skills, experience, education, and training.
Base pay is just a part of our total rewards program. Honor offers equity and 401K with up to a 4% match. We provide medical, dental and vision coverage including zero cost plans for employees. Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance are fully employer paid with a voluntary additional Life Insurance option. We offer a generous time off program, mental health benefits, wellness program, and discount program.
Honor is remote friendly! We're hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. Most of our positions are remote/work from home and do not require permanent relocation. As conditions allow, we have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA and Austin, TX hubs. If you're looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we'd love to talk to you.
Want to know more about why Honor is a great place to work? Check out our perks!
We value people! These four people-centric values guide the ways we work and decisions we make every day.
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Send this application to a friend who may be a fit and check out our other available roles!
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.
Something looks off?