(Senior) Manager, Strategic Finance
We’re Alfred, and we’re building the future of living. We provide resident-first software and services to deliver in-home support and local experiences. We’re contributing to building a future where everyone has the help they need to make time for the people and things that matter most. Since 2015, we’ve completed millions of services and saved our members countless hours across more than twenty cities.
As a (Senior) Manager, Strategic Finance, you will help shape the strategic direction of the company through the execution of key corporate strategy projects. Reporting to our Vice President of Strategic Finance, the role calls for driving business performance through ownership of the corporate operating model, the leadership of cross-functional analysis and special projects, and close financial partnership with stakeholders throughout the organization.
How you’ll contribute to #OneTeam
- Build financial model & prepare materials to support key company initiatives, such as annual business planning, raising capital, and M&A activities
- Develop long-term company strategy in partnership with C-suite executives
- Serve as analytical lead for key strategic cross-functional projects and financial planning efforts
- Create and utilize company reporting to develop actionable insights on business performance, delivering findings and recommendations to company leadership
- Prepare presentations for the Board of Directors, investors, and internal stakeholders
- Lead various ad-hoc projects related to company strategy and operations
Who you are
- 4+ years of experience in investment banking, consulting, or strategic finance specifically related to real estate.
- Proven history of creating and analyzing financial models to steer company internal strategic planning, budgets, and other initiatives
- Forward-thinking, analytical, and problem-solving mindset
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills with experience partnering at the board, investor, and executive management levels as well as building relationships with teams across all levels of the organization
- Experience using business intelligence tools like Excel, Google Workspace, Looker, and Power BI
- Previous experience at a growth startup is a plus.
You’ll connect with us if you
- Practice empathy
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Are thoughtful, self-reflective, and always open to growing
- Speak up with radical candor
- Approach your work as an owner
- Have a high and ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Always do things the right way, even when it’s harder
- Believe that #OneTeam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Leave no loops open
Some ways we care for you
- Remote Friendly working style
- NYC Pet-Friendly HQ
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Working group
- Unlimited PTO
- Culture of Promoting from Within
- 100% coverage of Medical, Dental, and Vision Premiums for Employees
- FSA & HSA options
Something looks off?