Senior Technical Product Manager, RF Scan
HawkEye 360 is seeking a motivated Technical Product Manager to join the Product and Technology Team. As the product manager for the radio frequency (RF) scan technology at HawkEye 360, your role will be to manage, drive, and evolve the passive RF scanning capability integrated with HawkEye 360 product offerings. You will work in a customer-facing role, with the cross-functional mandate to scope and build a compelling product offering that delivers actionable insights on the global baseline RF environment.
HawkEye 360’s technology stack is vertically integrated across spacecraft development, RF signal processing, data science / data engineering, and cloud-based enterprise applications. An ideal technical product manager candidate will bring hands-on technical experience across one or more of these domains, be able to connect the “customer need” with the “technically feasible”, and bring a track record of building complex and ambiguous products from concept to completion.As the Senior Technical Product Manager, RF Scan , your main responsibilities will be:
- Engage directly with customers, sales, program managers, and other stakeholders to understand customer requirements around passive RF scanning.
- Define, prioritize, and execute product development to create a feasible and viable product offering leveraging RF Scan technology. Own the scope, priority, and sequence of activities to appropriately derisk the development path and key assumptions.
- Build the go-to-market plan and generate organization-wide clarity & alignment on the product strategy.
- Facilitate communication, alignment, and shared understanding across cross-functional teams.
- Drive through ambiguity to get things done.
- Organize, guide, and mentor other contributors managing critical products across HE360.
Essential education and experience:
- 2+ years as a product manager, application engineer, sales solutions, or equivalent; prior customer-facing role that required facilitating cross-functional efforts to address customer needs.
- Track record of successfully managing software or data product development in a dynamic environment across multiple fast-moving, independent teams (e.g. a startup or comparable environment).
- Ability to build and derisk a technically feasible product roadmap.
- Ability to define product requirements for complex systems, and accurately resource plan to see product development through full lifecycle.
- Experience making tradeoff judgements (scope, resources, timeframe, or quality) in a variety of different situations based on the technical status, project/program goals, and business strategy.
- Strong technical communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and management skills.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- 3+ years of hands-on technical experience in software development, data science, space systems, or signal processing; or alternatively, 3+ years experience in geospatial or signal analysis.
- Entrepreneurial background: Prior experience building technical products or businesses from scratch; active side projects; passion for the startup environment; etc
- Subject matter expertise in Radio Frequency (RF) geolocation products, Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) or Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Space-based data collection, Intelligence Analysis, or some combination thereof.
- Experience managing projects tailored to defense and intelligence customers; an understanding of the global security environment; deep understanding of national security end-user value and pain points.
HawkEye 360 offers a compensation package that includes a competitive base salary plus annual performance bonus and benefits. We consider many factors when determining salary offers, such as candidate's work experience, education, training & skills, as well as market and business considerations. We are also open to considering candidates with experience and qualifications at a different level than required in a job posting, which may affect the compensation package offered.
HawkEye 360 is delivering a revolutionary source of global knowledge based on radio frequency (RF) geospatial analytics to those working to make the world a safer place. The company operates a commercial satellite constellation that detects, geolocates, and identifies a broad range of signals & behaviors. We employ cutting edge AI techniques to equip our global customers with high-impact insights needed to make decisions with confidence. HawkEye 360 is headquartered in Herndon, Virginia.
HawkEye 360 is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
To all recruitment agencies: HawkEye 360 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, HawkEye 360 employees or any other organization location. HawkEye 360 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.