GIS Analyst, Maritime Domain
HawkEye 360 is seeking a GIS Analyst to join the Intelligence Engineering team, specializing in the Maritime domain. This hands-on role will support the Intelligence Engineering and Mission Management organizations by applying our data and developing new MDA capabilities to solve customer intelligence problems. This position reports to the Director of Intelligence Engineering.As the GIS Analyst, Maritime Domain, your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop GEOINT and MDA capabilities and workflow for the company, identify technical capabilities required and incorporate into the product and tech roadmaps.
- Support the Director of Intelligence Engineering in developing an intelligence framework as directed.
- Work with the Director of Intelligence Engineering to support Mission Management on driving value for our core programs, develop plans, workflows, and approaches to target generation in specific AORs and for specific customers.
- Use HE360 core products, RF GEO and RF IQ develop target database, emitter references and support multi-int approach to building a rich intelligence as a service approach for core customers.
- Collaborate with peer intelligence engineers across various intelligence disciplines to create multi-int workflows and intelligence product specifications.
- Work with Mission Management on developing training approaches for our capabilities as required and prioritized
- Identify execution risks and mitigation plans for key accounts
Essential education and experience:
- 3+ years demonstrated GIS and GEOINT analysis experience
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of geospatial information, data analytics, data science, RF technologies, signals information, and/or other relevant technical understanding.
- Strong organizational skills to manage research requirements and timelines.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
- Required proficiency in MS Office. Desired proficiency with QGIS/ArcGIS.
- Ability to travel internationally
- Maritime domain analysis experience
HawkEye 360 offers a compensation package that includes a competitive base salary plus annual performance bonus and benefits. We consider many factors when determining salary offers, such as candidate's work experience, education, training & skills, as well as market and business considerations. We are also open to considering candidates with experience and qualifications at a different level than required in a job posting, which may affect the compensation package offered.
HawkEye 360 is delivering a revolutionary source of global knowledge based on radio frequency (RF) geospatial analytics to those working to make the world a safer place. The company operates a commercial satellite constellation that detects, geolocates, and identifies a broad range of signals & behaviors. We employ cutting edge AI techniques to equip our global customers with high-impact insights needed to make decisions with confidence. HawkEye 360 is headquartered in Herndon, Virginia.
HawkEye 360 is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
To all recruitment agencies: HawkEye 360 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, HawkEye 360 employees or any other organization location. HawkEye 360 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.