Project Manager, US Developmental Projects
HawkEye 360 is seeking a Program Manager for USG Developmental Projects to join the Mission Management Team. The Program Manager for USG Developmental Projects will help HE360 scope, plan, execute, and transition nascent projects with new end-users seeking to utilize commercial RF data for test and evaluation, exercise support, or novel operational uses.
HawkEye 360 is looking for a candidate with proven critical thinking skills, intellectual curiosity, keen attention to detail, and an execution-oriented mindset. The ability to get (and stay) organized “in the weeds” is a key skill for success in this role. The ideal candidate is an “zero inbox” person.
A successful candidate will have a mix of technical, operational and programmatic wherewithal sufficient to chart a path to rapidly address obstacles to full integration of HE360 data into USG RF and multi-INT workflows. The ideal candidate will have exceptional writing skills (clear, concise, quick, and-well organized) and be comfortable briefing complex material to senior audiences both in-person and virtually.
This candidate will understand how HE360 data and analytics can fit into existing USG applications for RF data and must be willing to work side by side with customers to understand their challenges at a granular level.
This position is based in Herndon, Virginia.As the Program Manager, US Developmental Projects, your main responsibilities will be:
- Leverage your knowledge of key USG systems handling the tasking, processing, and/or dissemination of RF data to break down barriers to integration of HE360 data.
- Identify the specific systems which can consume HE360 data for maximum mission impact.
- Work with USG technical contacts to document requirements for integration of HE360 capabilities into USG RF tasking, collection, processing, dissemination, and exploitation platforms.
- Identify opportunities where extracting additional RF emission metadata would unlock value for HawkEye 360 customers.
- Work side by side with strategic end-user groups to assess requirements for high impact mission-integrations.
- Rapidly learn the HawkEye 360 ordering and delivery system to understand how to optimize integrations with USG systems.
- Navigate the organizations and personalities involved in the complex USG RF cycle with initiative, skill, and creativity.
- Coordinate directly with USG programs for processing RF data to connect to USG RF dissemination databases.
- Advise international sales teams on preferred method of integrating with approved international customers.
- Reinforce by example the company’s commitment to its values.
Essential education and experience:
- Knowledge of the core USG architectures for tasking, processing, and dissemination of RF data and derived information.
- 5+ years’ experience with the application of RF domain to mission needs. In-depth experience using RF at the COCOM, service-intel center, combat support agency, and/or national agency level.
- Sufficient knowledge of USG systems to be able to specifically identify how HE360 can complement existing USG systems.
- Proficiency in a variety of USG applications for searching and visualizing USG multi-INT data.
- Passion for achieving customer success through learning and exploring new ways to solve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher, or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of combined USG operational or programmatic experience.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services Simple Storage Solutions (S3).
- USG polygraph
- Knowledge of USG RF tasking, processing, and dissemination requirement management and funding processes.
HawkEye 360 offers a compensation package that includes a competitive base salary plus annual performance bonus and benefits. We consider many factors when determining salary offers, such as candidate's work experience, education, training & skills, as well as market and business considerations. We are also open to considering candidates with experience and qualifications at a different level than required in a job posting, which may affect the compensation package offered.
HawkEye 360 is delivering a revolutionary source of global knowledge based on radio frequency (RF) geospatial analytics to those working to make the world a safer place. The company operates a commercial satellite constellation that detects, geolocates, and identifies a broad range of signals & behaviors. We employ cutting edge AI techniques to equip our global customers with high-impact insights needed to make decisions with confidence. HawkEye 360 is headquartered in Herndon, Virginia.
HawkEye 360 is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
To all recruitment agencies: HawkEye 360 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, HawkEye 360 employees or any other organization location. HawkEye 360 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.