Corporate Strategy Manager
HawkEye 360 is seeking an experienced strategist to join our strategy team, to support the definition and execution of the next step-function change in company capabilities. Reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer, the Corporate Strategy Manager will support the development and execution of the company growth strategy, market assessments, strategic initiatives, and Mergers & Acquisitions. The company seeks an exceptional individual with strategic acumen, crisp communications, and substantial experience within the space ecosystem.As the Corporate Strategy Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Market analysis to understand key growth drivers, customer needs, competition, opportunities, and threats.
- Growth strategy development, critical business opportunities assessment, and implementation plan creation. Support preparations for company IPO.
- Strategic initiatives and strategic partnerships development and execution
- Mergers & Acquisitions research & diligence.
Education and experience:
- 5+ years in corporate and/or product strategy formulation
- Deep understanding of the space industry’s customer and competitor dynamics, with an emphasis on remote sensing subsector in particular
- Detailed market research, data analysis, quantitative modelling, and strategic planning experience
- Experience applying analytical and conceptual frameworks to assess complex and ambiguous problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to synthesize complex and technical analysis to an executive audience
- Proven track record of executing strategic and operational initiatives in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Bachelor's degree in any field or equivalent experience
- Management consulting or investment banking/VC experience
- Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
- DoD/IC acquisition or contracts experience
- Project management experience
HawkEye 360 offers a compensation package that includes a competitive base salary plus annual performance bonus and benefits. We consider many factors when determining salary offers, such as candidate's work experience, education, training & skills, as well as market and business considerations. We are also open to considering candidates with experience and qualifications at a different level than required in a job posting, which may affect the compensation package offered.
HawkEye 360 is delivering a revolutionary source of global knowledge based on radio frequency (RF) geospatial analytics to those working to make the world a safer place. The company operates a commercial satellite constellation that detects, geolocates, and identifies a broad range of signals & behaviors. We employ cutting edge AI techniques to equip our global customers with high-impact insights needed to make decisions with confidence. HawkEye 360 is headquartered in Herndon, Virginia.
HawkEye 360 is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
To all recruitment agencies: HawkEye 360 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, HawkEye 360 employees or any other organization location. HawkEye 360 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.