Senior Sales Engineer
HawkEye 360 is seeking a Senior Sales Engineer. The Sales Engineering team is responsible for developing high-impact solutions to win business opportunities pursued by our Sales team. The role includes actively engaging with clients to understand their needs, working with engineering and operations to develop solutions, and developing and building the material needed to win new business opportunities, i.e., presentations, proposals. The position focuses on RF solutions for the defense and intelligence community.As the Senior Sales Engineer, your main responsibilities will be:
- Understand the customer’s mission; develop & win compelling high-impact solutions.
- Customize product demonstrations to tailor to specific customer use cases and perform demonstrations directly to customers.
- Continue to learn and drive rapid innovations to support business growth.
- Work with engineering & product teams to ensure alignment with sales opportunities.
- Generate white papers, presentations, and proposals to support sales opportunities.
- Represent the company at conferences, trade association meetings, and other activities as necessary, to promote the company and our products.
- Reinforce by example the company’s commitment to its values, including integrity and compliance.
Essential education and experience:
- 8+ years’ experience developing technical solutions in the RF and/or GEOINT markets.
- BS or MS in computer science, Systems Engineering, or related field; or equivalent experience
- Track record delivering and winning innovative solutions with Defense & Intelligence clients.
- Ability to develop compelling presentations to support customer requirements.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new technical capabilities to customer problems.
- Strong technical background for designing, developing, and integrating applications.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence others without formal authority.
- Self-motivated; self-starter; accountable for delivering results.
- Understanding of radio frequency (RF) technologies, data, DoD/IC applications.
- Experience using GIS platforms and with synthesizing/presenting geospatial data.
- Hands-on experience with technical integration – use of AWS, APIs, open source technologies, etc.
- An active Top Secret / SCI clearance.
HawkEye 360 offers a compensation package that includes a competitive base salary plus annual performance bonus and benefits. We consider many factors when determining salary offers, such as candidate's work experience, education, training & skills, as well as market and business considerations. We are also open to considering candidates with experience and qualifications at a different level than required in a job posting, which may affect the compensation package offered.
HawkEye 360 is delivering a revolutionary source of global knowledge based on radio frequency (RF) geospatial analytics to those working to make the world a safer place. The company operates a commercial satellite constellation that detects, geolocates, and identifies a broad range of signals & behaviors. We employ cutting edge AI techniques to equip our global customers with high-impact insights needed to make decisions with confidence. HawkEye 360 is headquartered in Herndon, Virginia.
HawkEye 360 is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
To all recruitment agencies: HawkEye 360 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, HawkEye 360 employees or any other organization location. HawkEye 360 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.