Social Media & Content trainee (FR/EN - contrat alternance)
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Monday, February 12, 2024
We’re the world's leading carsharing platform, with millions of users around the world, sharing thousands of cars in over 950 cities across 8 countries.
Our mission is simple: Make our cities better places to live through carsharing.
Carsharing empowers people to move in a smarter and more sustainable way: studies show that one shared car replaces between 4 and 10 privately owned cars, which frees up space in our cities while giving communities 24/7 access to cars when they need them.
With our connected car technology, users can quickly and easily book and unlock a wide variety of vehicles directly from our app, without ever having to meet anyone in person, carry an access card, wait in line, or coordinate picking up keys.
To reach our vision of a world where all cars are shared, we need a strong team to help us disrupt car ownership. We look for people who are curious, positive, and engaged; who can adapt and learn quickly; who have the skills and smarts to reach their goals autonomously, while having the generosity and mindset to work collaboratively. No matter your role, background, or level of experience, we believe that every member of the team can have an impact.
We’re extremely proud to be certified a “Great Place to Work” since 2022!
- We're looking for a Social Media & Content trainee to join our Marketing team starting in March. Reporting to our Social Media & Content Manager, you will join the Brand team. You will work closely with the marketing team (comprising the Brand, Paid and CRM teams) on a day-to-day basis, as well as with the various associated teams (Design, Product, Demand, etc.).
- This role is ideal if you are at ease handling social media platforms, enjoy creating content, are able to work creatively in a multi-disciplinary team and are looking for an opportunity to continue your digital marketing development.
What you'll do:
- As part of the Brand team, you will be responsible for Getaround's brand image on social media, handling community management and helping create content tailored to our various networks.
- Manage our social media channels (daily community management, message monitoring & tracking, social listening…)
- Work with our creative team to create and produce creative content on a daily basis (draft up ideas, shoot, produce & edit content)
- Publish and track performance of all our social content Monitor social media trends and formats to stay up to date on what performs best
- Produce & consolidate monthly performance reports for our social media platforms
- And more generally: contribute to our integrated content strategy (including CRM, SEO, PR, etc)
As social media & content creator you will:
What you'll bring:
- You are studying in a digital marketing/communication program
- You're creative, autonomous and curious about social media, digital & marketing trends
- You’re at ease handling different social channels; know how to use, publish & follow social insights & algorithm changes
- You're comfortable using creative tools like Figma, Canva and Notion and you're familiar with video editing tools (e.g. CapCut, Adobe Premiere, etc.)
- You know how to use performance analysis tools (Creator Studio, Meta Business Suite, etc.)
- You're someone who knows how to be organized, independent and thorough.
- You're curious, inventive and eager to learn.
- You want to work in a dynamic environment.
- You are comfortable communicating in English, both orally and in writing.
- Note: Applicants must provide the work-study contract
Why join us:
- 🌎 Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the center of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco and an office in Oslo. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.
- 🌱 The opportunity to have a positive impact on climate change. Cars are responsible for 17% of carbon emissions. In France, an independent study has shown that each connected car shared on Getaround replaces more than 5 self-owned cars.
- 🧠 A place to learn and grow with weekly 1 on 1 meetings with your manager, frequent 360° feedback from your teammates, personal objectives to develop your potential, unlimited access to Udemy (learning platform), optional annual training, plus a team wiki that you’ll contribute to improve
- 🌐 An international team and company: our product is live in the US, France, Norway, Germany, the UK, Spain, Belgium and Austria.
- 🏡 A remote friendly policy: this position is based in our Paris office with up to 3 days of remote work per week.
- 📝 A monthly subsidy to cover part of your work-related expenses at home
- 🤝 Getaround is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity, equity and inclusion of all our Getarounders
- 🗓 A €200 annual credit and unlimited 20% vouchers for your Getaround bookings
- 💫 Health insurance
- 🍽 A Swile lunch card
- 💻 Apple equipment
- Come join us!