Logistics and Operations Intern
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
We’re the world's leading carsharing platform, with millions of users around the world, sharing thousands of cars in over 950 cities across 8 countries.
Our mission is simple: Make our cities better places to live through carsharing.
Carsharing empowers people to move in a smarter and more sustainable way: studies show that one shared car replaces between 4 and 10 privately owned cars, which frees up space in our cities while giving communities 24/7 access to cars when they need them.
With our connected car technology, users can quickly and easily book and unlock a wide variety of vehicles directly from our app, without ever having to meet anyone in person, carry an access card, wait in line, or coordinate picking up keys.
To reach our vision of a world where all cars are shared, we need a strong team to help us disrupt car ownership. We look for people who are curious, positive, and engaged; who can adapt and learn quickly; who have the skills and smarts to reach their goals autonomously, while having the generosity and mindset to work collaboratively. No matter your role, background, or level of experience, we believe that every member of the team can have an impact.
We’re extremely proud to be certified “Best Place to Work” in 2023!
- As an Operations Intern, you’ll master logistics and telematics operations to help power the efficiency of our marketplace business in France (depending on candidate another market could be considered).
What you’ll work on:
- Supervise daily operations (installations, uninstallations and maintenances of telematics in cars),
- Monitor and oversee install partners performance,
- Define new processes and best practices to drive operational excellence: improve our installations, optimize our telematic operations planning…
- Be involved in cost management efforts and telematics stock management (inventory, shipping, etc.),
- Communicate with supply operations partners, and collaborate internally with various departments.
Who you’ll work with:
- You’ll report to Margot, our Connect Operations Associate based in ParisYou’ll work hand in hand with our Product & Data team, Connect Operations team and the Supply team in charge of managing our car owners on the platform, while giving support to all departments (claims, fraud, coms, marketing etc).
- You will also work with external partners.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- At least a first experience in an operational or project management role in a start-up environment preferably,
- Comfortable with analytical tools and dashboards: Excel, Tableau...
- Problem-solving mindset,
- Bilingual in French and English (another language is a plus),
- Based in Paris.
What we offer:
- 🌎Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the center of Paris, with offices in Oslo and global headquarters in San Francisco.
- Our product is available in the US, France, Norway, Germany, the UK, Spain, Belgium, and Austria.
- 🌱 The opportunity to have a positive impact on climate change. Cars are responsible for 17% of carbon emissions. In France, an independent study has shown that each connected car shared on Getaround replaces more than 4 self-owned cars.
- 🧠A place to learn and grow: weekly 1 on 1 meetings with your manager, frequent 360° feedback from your teammates, personal objectives to develop your potential,
- 🗓Unlimited access to Udemy (learning platform), plus a team wiki that you’ll contribute to improve
- 🤝A company culture that seeks to reinforce Diversity, Equity and Inclusion thanks to a dedicated task force.
- 🏡This position is based in our Paris office with up to 3 days of remote work per week.
- 💻 The latest Apple equipment
See more open positions at Getaround
Something looks off?