Posted on Wednesday, August 19, 2020
People around the United States trust Getaround to help them safely rent cars from friends, colleagues, neighbors, and even strangers. As a Safety Specialist, you will be their champion—their deliverer of magical customer experiences. On a day-to-day basis, you’ll be responsible for the intake and triage of new Safety events, working with our owners and renters to facilitate the Safety process from start to finish, and working with our product team to identify and resolve bugs and issues.
We're looking for bright, energetic, and passionate individuals that can grow with our support team in the Philippines. You’ll be empowered to make a difference in the lives of thousands of people. We need you to be willing to go the extra mile, have a focus on getting the details right, and be a bright and energetic communicator. Of course, you need to be passionate about Getaround's mission to empower people to carshare everywhere.
What you'll be doing:
- Verifying new accounts created during sign-up
- Following processes for verifying account check-outs flagged by fraud algorithm
- Analyzing negative feedback from owners and making decisions on community violations
- Review and contest transaction disputes through chargeback representments and collections recovery
- Assisting Safety Associates at HQ with safety related support
- Auditing existing users to maintain a safe and trusted platform
- Interacting with car owners and renters via phone and email in high stress situations
What you'll need:
- University or equivalent degree
- 2+ years work experience in Safety, Payment Fraud, Customer service, or Crisis Management
- Excellent english verbal and written communication skills
- Experience handling customer escalations under pressure. Empathy and sound judgement when dealing with owners and renters
- You enjoy taking initiative and making people happy
- Must be willing to work evenings or weekends as the team operates 24x7
- Experience with payment fraud
- Customer support experience in a fast paced startup environment
- Data processing, analysis and spreadsheeting skills
- Previous experience with Zendesk
See more open positions at Getaround
Something looks off?