A Little About Us
Enboarder is on a mission to build better human connections across the employee journey. Our Human Connection Platform® cuts through the noise of daily communications and elevates what matters most. From onboarding to learning, performance management, career growth, and organizational change, we help companies nurture cultures of connection and belonging where every moment matters — and every human feels seen, supported, and included.
What’s Enboarder like?
We’re a SaaS tech company that got our start in Australia in 2015. We’ve grown from a small team operating out of Sydney to distributed teams across APAC, EMEA, the U.S., and India! You’ll find the expected perks like pets at the office, remote working options, equity, competitive compensation, paid parental leave, and flexible schedules. But you’ll also find that our business impact goes beyond the work we do for our clients and is just as global as our team.
Some things we can offer you:
- Competitive compensation and performance based bonus structure
- Flexible working schedule
- A chance to shape employee engagement and employee experience best practices across the globe
- Catered lunch once a week in every office around the globe
- Company recharge days
Are you a skilled Salesforce Administrator driven by the opportunity to optimize and manage Salesforce instances, thereby influencing revenue operations? Enboarder seeks a detail-oriented and motivated individual to join our Operations team as a Salesforce Administrator. In this pivotal role, you will be instrumental in overseeing and enhancing our Salesforce instance to bolster our sales, marketing, and customer service operations. Your expertise in Salesforce configuration, customisation, and maintenance will be pivotal in ensuring Enboarder's success by maximising the platform's efficiency.
- Configuration and Customisation: Customize Salesforce to meet business requirements, creating custom objects, fields, workflows, page layouts, and record types.
- Integration: Collaborate closely with the Go-To-Market teams to integrate Salesforce with other business systems, ensuring data consistency across platforms.
- Automation: Using Salesforce best practices, develop and maintain automation processes using workflows, process builders, and flow triggers to streamline business processes.
- User Management: Create and manage user profiles, roles, and permissions to ensure appropriate access levels and data security.
- Data Management: Maintain data integrity through data cleansing, de-duplication, and regular data maintenance activities.
- Reports and Dashboards: Create and manage reports, dashboards, and analytics to provide insights into sales, marketing, and customer service performance.
- System Upgrades: Stay up-to-date with Salesforce releases and new features, planning and executing system upgrades as needed.
- Training and Support: Provide training and support to end users, ensuring they are proficient in using Salesforce and maximising its capabilities.
- Best Practices: Implement and enforce best practices for data management, security, and maintenance within Salesforce.
- Documentation: Maintain detailed documentation of configurations, customisations, and processes.
- 2 - 5 years of proven experience as a Salesforce Administrator, with a track record of successfully managing and optimising Salesforce instances.
- Salesforce Administrator certification, Platform APP builder certifications, and Advance Administrator certification required
- Experience administrating and configuring Salesforce CPQ
- Experience with Marketing and Sales platforms such as LeanData, OutReach, HubSpot, Gong, Planhat, etc
- Experienced in all software development project phases, including requirements gathering, system design and build testing, and end-user training.
- Proficiency in creating and maintaining reports, dashboards, and workflows.
- Familiarity with data management and integration concepts and data security best practices.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively convey technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- A passion for staying updated on Salesforce best practices and industry trends.
Nice to Have
- CPQ Specialist certifications and Platform Developer I certifications
- Expertise in integrating Slack workflows
- Broad experience working with executives in support, sales, marketing, and finance and understanding their diverse needs.
- Previous experience in the Software industry with a detailed understanding of ARR/Subscription business model
- Experience developing for the Salesforce Platform (Apex Controllers, Triggers, Batch APEX, Visualforce, SOQL, SOSL, Lightning Web Components, and other Salesforce programmatic solutions)
Interested in Joining the Team?
Great, apply now! Someone from our team will reach out to you about the next steps.
The Enboarder team is made up of people who excel in a wide variety of disciplines. Each member of our team brings their unique perspective and passions to everything we do. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t feel that you meet every single requirement. We’re eager to meet people that believe in our mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways—not just candidates who check all the boxes. We want our employees to feel comfortable expressing their true selves and to come, stay, and do their best work with us. We hope you’re feeling excited about the opportunity to join our team!
Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of Enboarder and of our employees. It’s our aim to recruit, hire, and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and grow we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do. All information collected during our application and interview process will be stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and Australian Privacy Principles.