Customer Support Specialist
A Little About Us
Enboarder is on a mission to build better human connections across the employee journey. Our Human Connection Platform® cuts through the noise of daily communications and elevates what matters most. From onboarding to learning, performance management, career growth, and organizational change, we help companies nurture cultures of connection and belonging where every moment matters — and every human feels seen, supported, and included.
What’s Enboarder like?
We’re a SaaS tech company that got our start in Australia in 2015. We’ve grown from a small team operating out of Sydney to distributed teams across APAC, EMEA, the U.S., and India! You’ll find the expected perks like pets at the office, remote working options, equity, competitive compensation, paid parental leave, and flexible schedules. But you’ll also find that our business impact goes beyond the work we do for our clients and is just as global as our team.
Some things we can offer you:
- Competitive compensation and performance based bonus structure
- Flexible working schedule
- A chance to shape employee engagement and employee experience best practices across the globe
- Catered lunch once a week in every office around the globe
- Company recharge days
About The Role
The Customer Support (1-3 years) role will be based out of our India office working alongside our Support Engineering team, and will support the US market while being led out of Australia. Your role will deliver first-tier application support by assisting with the initial research & troubleshooting and resolution of customer queries. You will become an Enboarder product expert and help guide our customers using the product. To be successful in this role, you must be self-directed, able to learn independently and possess good time and task management skills.
Day-to-day activities will include:
- Responding to initial customer enquiries or questions via our Customer Helpdesk platform, Intercom
- Troubleshoot and log technical issues and bugs for our engineering team to investigate
- Ensure customer satisfaction by building positive relationships and following up on customer issues to ensure prompt resolutions.
- Escalate any critical issues to the Head of Customer Support
- Support the creation of Help Centre articles and curate existing content
First and foremost, you will live the same values as us (more about those on our company website). Our team culture is the most critical element as we move through this growth phase. Following closely behind that is a passion for what you do, and motivation to do great things. We want people who are excited to get out of bed every day to be an integral part of the success here at Enboarder – We love Mondays just as much as Fridays here.
You must have a passion for providing excellent customer service, have an eye for detail and enjoy problem solving. Positivity and displaying empathy is a must have! This role is all about going the extra mile and ensuring our customers are super happy!
What You Will Need To Succeed
- 1-3 years of experience in customer support or related roles.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and multitasking abilities
- Superb written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- Ability to take initiative and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- An interest in working in a scale-up company, being excited at the prospect of helping to create new processes
- The ability to collaborate with our Customer Success, Solutions, Product, Marketing and Sales teams to create a unified customer experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent training and professional work experience.
What we can offer you
- Competitive compensation
- We offer most of the standard perks that other start-ups do (best tech, flexibility, social events, paid parental leave), but with heaps of global exposure
- Employee stock options - the company’s success is everyone’s success
- We maintain a true culture of work smart, play hard, where most of our goals are team goals. When the team wins, we all win
- A chance to shape employee engagement and onboarding best practices across the globe.
Interested in Joining the Team?
Great, apply now! Someone from our team will reach out to you about the next steps.
The Enboarder team is made up of people who excel in a wide variety of disciplines. Each member of our team brings their unique perspective and passions to everything we do. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t feel that you meet every single requirement. We’re eager to meet people that believe in our mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways—not just candidates who check all the boxes. We want our employees to feel comfortable expressing their true selves and to come, stay, and do their best work with us. We hope you’re feeling excited about the opportunity to join our team!
Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of Enboarder and of our employees. It’s our aim to recruit, hire, and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and grow we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do. All information collected during our application and interview process will be stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and Australian Privacy Principles.