IT Specialist - Infrastructure and Security
IT, Other Engineering
Stratford-upon-Avon CV37, UK
Posted on Thursday, December 14, 2023
At Enable, we believe rebates are the best way for companies within the supply chain to create, maintain and grow their trading relationships. Rebates allow trading partners to make the best decisions for their businesses, meaning everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers. At Enable, we’re creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
And the market agrees with us. Enable is a rapidly growing, series-D funded SaaS company. Our more than 500 Enablees serve the global supply chain from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, and we have goals of continued international expansion.
As one of our exceptional Enablees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rebate management. Join us in a dynamic work environment teeming with opportunities, where your efforts will not only establish our platform as the world's leading rebate management software but also help us revolutionize the entire supply chain experience.
As an IT Specialist II: Infrastructure and Security you will be responsible for supporting the security and efficient running of Enable’s networks and backend IT infrastructure. An IT Support Specialist II will contribute to all of the general responsibilities of the IT department, and the specific responsibilities applicable to this role, using their own skills and experience.
What we are asking you to do!
- Monitoring IT tickets, responding to tickets or assigning to the team as appropriate.
- Managing local and cloud infrastructure
- Monitoring security, live systems, networks, and responding to alerts
- Windows Server administration, including patching
- SQL Server administration
- Network administration
- Technical documentation
- Managing access to network resources
- Monitoring backup processes
- Applying security oversight to processes and requests
- Running and contributing to proactive IT projects.
- Provide training to other team members.
What we are asking you to bring!
- At least four years experience as an IT professional.
- A degree in IT, Computing, Computer Science or another relevant subject.
- Experience working on an IT support desk using a ticketing system.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, providing quick responses while maintaining quality and accuracy.
- Have a security-first mindset
- Experience with security standards
- Experience working with formal IT/IS policies and procedures
- Network administration skills
- Experience in supporting both macOS and Windows users.
- High standard of written communication.
- Ability to communicate clearly with non-technical users.
- Experience supporting Executive and high-level team members.
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory, Microsoft 365, and Teams.
- Experience in SaaS product administration (e.g. Zoom, Salesforce).
- Take ownership of work assigned and see through to completion.
- Demonstrate initiative and advanced problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate expertise in multiple areas of IT support.
- Have advanced administrative and organisational capabilities.
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.