Finance Systems Analyst
IT, Accounting & Finance
Stratford-upon-Avon CV37, UK
Posted on Wednesday, December 13, 2023
At Enable, we believe rebates are the best way for companies within the supply chain to create, maintain and grow their trading relationships. Rebates allow trading partners to make the best decisions for their businesses, meaning everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers. At Enable, we’re creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
And the market agrees with us. Enable is a rapidly growing, series-D funded SaaS company. Our more than 500 Enablees serve the global supply chain from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, and we have goals of continued international expansion.
As one of our exceptional Enablees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rebate management. Join us in a dynamic work environment teeming with opportunities, where your efforts will not only establish our platform as the world's leading rebate management software but also help us revolutionize the entire supply chain experience.
As a Finance Systems Analyst you will be responsible for contributing to the ongoing development and maintenance of Enable’s instance of NetSuite as well as integrated systems, including Ramp, Salesforce, Anrok, Vena and YayPay. You will be the primary contact for the global finance team for day-to-day maintenance, support, and troubleshooting activities.
What we are asking you to do!
- Support day-to-day systems maintenance and troubleshooting activities for the Finance Organisation.
- Design and implement scalable solutions to resolve complex accounting and business problems.
- Lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Systems Interface Testing (SIT) and Lead End User Training (EUT).
- Implement and manage workflows, validation rules, page layouts, and searches and reports within NetSuite.
- Stay up to date with the latest NetSuite releases, features, best practices and recommend appropriate updates or enhancements.
- Create and maintain technical process documentation including internal knowledge articles on Atlassian Confluence.
- Propose process automation and best practices suggestions.
- Collaborate across Finance, IT, Sales Ops and Customer Success Ops to enhance integrations, data flows, and overall processes.
- Assist in implementing and supporting new financial systems as the business requires them.
What we are asking you to bring
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a related role.
- NetSuite Administrator Certification preferred but not required.
- Experience with SuiteScript preferred.
- Experience providing support and user training across multiple business departments.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesise, analyse and solve problems.
- Understanding of billing, payment, A/R, general ledger, revenue recognition and reporting
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.