Senior Implementation Analyst
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, October 25, 2023
At Enable, we believe rebates are the best way for companies within the supply chain to create, maintain and grow their trading relationships. Rebates allow trading partners to make the best decisions for their businesses, meaning everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers. At Enable, we’re creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
And the market agrees with us. Enable is a rapidly growing, series-D funded SaaS company. Our more than 500 Enablees serve the global supply chain from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, and we have goals of continued international expansion.
As one of our exceptional Enablees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rebate management. Join us in a dynamic work environment teeming with opportunities, where your efforts will not only establish our platform as the world's leading rebate management software but also help us revolutionize the entire supply chain experience.
At Enable, we strive to be a great place for all Enablees to grow and be recognized for that growth. Through our assessment and interview process, we will identify your level that ties to our compensation bands based on your experience and technical expertise along with the scope of the role.
For candidates hired in the United States, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for the role is $77,250 - $159,000/year. This salary/OTE range represents the national low and high end of the salary or OTE (Implementation roles) range for this position and is subject to change at any time.
To determine an Enablee's starting pay we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal parity. This position may also be considered a promotional opportunity.
Salary/OTE is just one component of Enable’s total rewards package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as the option to purchase company shares, as appropriately approved by the Company’s Board of Directors in accordance with Enable’s Equity Purchase Plan. Enable is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all Enablees and their families. Our benefits and perks include, but are not limited to:
· Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage with a 100% employer paid premium option.
· Personal Healthcare Concierge through Rightway
· Flexible Time Off to recharge when you need to, 10 Company-wide PTO days and ample sick time.
· $1,000 annual Wellness Benefit.
· Rich Income Protection Plans including; Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and Global Travel benefit coverage.
· Free professional financial wellness support through our EAP and Origin, SoFi, or any of our other partners.
· Parental benefits including; Fully Paid Parental Leave for both parents, Child and Adult Care, Day Care FSA.
· Multiple Mental Health and Wellness Support Partners.
As a Senior Implementation Analyst, you will be a go-to member of our Customer Success (CS) team. You will take a leading role in an implementation team, working alongside a Customer Success Manager (CSM), to deliver value to our customers through Enable’s software. A key element of your role will be identifying the requirements of customers and owning the configuration and delivery of complex solutions that fulfill these requirements. This will include delivering training to customers, validating data and providing ongoing support for the software once it has been adopted by customers. You will lead the delivery of projects for mid-market and enterprise customers and be a key member of the project team working with strategic customers. Your project management and delegation skills will allow you to expertly manage projects, ensuring that key deadlines are met. As a senior member of the team, you will be expected to contribute to wider initiatives within the business and define implementation standards, while helping your colleagues grow within their roles.
What we are asking you to do!
- Lead the implementation, onboarding and adoption of mid-market and enterprise customers. This involves the discovery, design, configuration, testing and validation and go-live phases of the project.
- Drive cross-departmental initiatives and strategic conversations with CSMs to achieve CS OKRs.
- Implement internal processes and run workshops to upskill the team.
- Serve as a go-to expert for challenging questions across various subject areas.
- Keep up to date with new product releases and ensure these are relayed to the rest of the CS team.
- As subject matter experts, support CS Ops and Enablement to improve documentation, training material and content.
- Provide consultation and best practice guidance to customers.
- Conduct interviews alongside CSMs and Directors as part of the hiring process.
- Develop strategic alignment with customers and establish clear adoption milestones and KPIs. Craft project plans that lead to the realisation of these goals.
- Build strong, positive working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate project management expertise, including the ability to address potential blockers early, maintain accountability for project outcomes, and delegate tasks efficiently.
- Ensuring internal tools and project plans such as GuideCx are regularly completed to a high standard by the project team.
What we are asking you to bring!
- Experience leading and executing strategic implementations for mid-market customers and working with enterprise customers.
- Strong leadership skills to drive initiatives within CS and across the wider business.
- Ability to enhance the skills of the team through implementation of new internal processes and mentoring new team members.
- Able to offer expert consultation and provide best practice guidance to customers.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, escalating issues with appropriate stakeholders where necessary.
- Track record of building strong relationships with customers and thinking strategically to find opportunities to expand the commercial relationship.
- Experienced project manager, including early issue identification, accountability and efficient delegation.
- Experience handling large data sets and extracting relevant insights and questions about data. Desirable, but not necessary, to be confident using Python, SQL or similar to quickly draw insights or manipulate data.
- Strong understanding of complex trading arrangements including the key considerations businesses make around rebates and pricing.
- Track record of operating as an expert delivering projects for a complex product or area of work within SaaS or a similar industry.
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.