Vice President, Demand Generation
Administration, Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2023
At Enable, we believe rebates are the best way for companies within the supply chain to create, maintain and grow their trading relationships. Rebates allow trading partners to make the best decisions for their businesses, meaning everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers. At Enable, we’re creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
And the market agrees with us. Enable is a rapidly growing, series-D funded SaaS company. Our more than 500 Enablees serve the global supply chain from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, and we have goals of continued international expansion.
As one of our exceptional Enablees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rebate management. Join us in a dynamic work environment teeming with opportunities, where your efforts will not only establish our platform as the world's leading rebate management software but also help us revolutionize the entire supply chain experience.
As a Vice-President, Demand Generation, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing all demand generating activities with a goal to drive high quality pipeline and revenue. You will be responsible for setting the demand generation strategy, executing on your strategy with your team and the broader marketing, sales, and CS teams, and measuring the overall effectiveness and ROI of marketing channels, initiatives, and campaigns in support of our growth objectives. We are in a market where we can’t harvest demand – we need to create it. You’ll have our network, community, and target accounts to help you. You’ll oversee our broad demand generation, account-based marketing, field marketing, and events teams. You’ll have the autonomy to run the budget, plans, and programs you need to drive results.
What we are asking you to do!
- Create a comprehensive demand generation strategy that supports our growth objectives, by taking it to the next level with orchestrated initiatives that drive funnel metrics, culminating in new pipeline and revenue.
- Manage cross-functional integrated campaigns to ensure aligned execution and competitive positioning across all channels to reach an addressable market.
- Oversee all demand generation activities, including account-based marketing, search engine optimization, search engine marketing/ppc, email marketing, webinars, events, and field.
- Recruit, mentor, and manage a high-performing team. Grow and oversee demand gen internal teams, in addition to managing external vendors and budget to accomplish the company’s growth goals.
- Manage campaign development, orchestration, and launches to ensure standards are met and goals achieved for all campaigns and programs.
- Leverage our network of trading partners in a product-assisted growth strategy, and our community to build advocates.
- Working closely with marketing ops and with your own data analysis, provide granular tracking and reporting related to demand generation programs, performance, and ROI of spend. Leverage salesforce, marketing automation, and intent data to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our programs.
- Partner with the content marketing, product marketing, and sales teams to ensure we have the right plans in place and are developing the right content for our audience, and that we are generating high quality pipeline with it and other strategies.
- Own deliverables across the entire marketing funnel, track and optimize performance at each stage, and create a predictable and healthy demand engine while ensuring efficient, well-communicated lead management in the handoff from marketing to sales.
- Work with field marketing to develop one-to-few programs for our high potential prospects and clients. Set the strategy, design the programs, implement, and measure these initiatives that bring together Marketing, Product, Sales, and Customer Success teams as appropriate to create new pipeline opportunities, expand existing accounts, and/or accelerate opportunities already in progress with target accounts.
What we are asking you to bring!
- 10+ years of B2B increasing responsibility supporting B2B SaaS enterprise demand generation
- Experience building and leading a team of more than 10, and will have prior experience scaling demand gen in a rapidly growing, one-to-few and one-to-one B2B SaaS startup.
- Strong strategic thinking and the ability to develop and execute marketing plans that drive results
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management
- Experience building and leading high performing teams, including hiring and managing performance of team members
- Defining strategic planning, direction, and goal setting for this area of the marketing department
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, marketing automation solutions, intent-based tools, and additional marketing/sales tools
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.