San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2023
At Enable, we believe rebates are the best way for companies within the supply chain to create, maintain and grow their trading relationships. Rebates allow trading partners to make the best decisions for their businesses, meaning everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers. At Enable, we’re creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
And the market agrees with us. Enable is a rapidly growing, series-D funded SaaS company. Our more than 500 Enablees serve the global supply chain from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, and we have goals of continued international expansion.
As one of our exceptional Enablees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rebate management. Join us in a dynamic work environment teeming with opportunities, where your efforts will not only establish our platform as the world's leading rebate management software but also help us revolutionize the entire supply chain experience.
The Workplace Coordinator is a friendly, service-minded team member who thrives on doing whatever it takes to ensure the overall polish and presentation of our spaces. This position supports the Workplace Team to provide the most positive and seamless experience for our employees while managing day-to-day office operations. The role is broad and varied and is just right for an individual who is creative and flexible to support our employees in different areas, projects and events outside the daily work.
What we are asking you to do!
- Provide oversight to an efficient, organized, well-equipped and supplied office for the location(s) of responsibility
- Support workstations set up for all employees including new hires and visiting employees
- Coordinate with shared co-working office providers and/or property owners
- Manage lunch program for the location(s) of responsibility
- Assist in purchasing and arranging repairs/replacements of supplies/equipment as needed
- Communicate status of any projects/programs that impact our employees
- Onsite support for events in the location(s) of responsibility
- Oversee office mail services
- Report office progress to the Workplace Manager and work to improve office operations and procedures
- Respond to all ad hoc workplace requests
What we are asking you to bring!
- 2 years of working experience in administrative/office management role preferred
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and a passion for being part of a high performing team
- Proven track record of working independently but also acting as a successful team player
- Ability to prioritize and anticipate needs; requires a high degree of judgment
- Highly organized, able to multitask and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Flexible, able to change course and quickly adapt to requests on-the-fly
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Strong MS Office skills
- Highly professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to problem solve, multitask and manage day-to-day operations and projects through to completion
- Ability to contribute new ideas and think of out of the box
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.