Lead Implementation Analyst
Stratford-upon-Avon CV37, UK
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2023
At Enable, we believe rebates are the best way for companies within the supply chain to create, maintain and grow their trading relationships. Rebates allow trading partners to make the best decisions for their businesses, meaning everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers. At Enable, we’re creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
And the market agrees with us. Enable is a rapidly growing, series-D funded SaaS company. Our more than 500 Enablees serve the global supply chain from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, and we have goals of continued international expansion.
As one of our exceptional Enablees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rebate management. Join us in a dynamic work environment teeming with opportunities, where your efforts will not only establish our platform as the world's leading rebate management software but also help us revolutionize the entire supply chain experience.
As a Lead Implementation Analyst, you will be a key member of our Customer Success (CS) team. You will lead an implementation team, working closely with a Customer Success Manager (CSM), to deliver value to our customers through Enable’s software. A key element of your role will be identifying the requirements of customers and owning the configuration and delivery of highly complex solutions that fulfill these requirements.
This will include leading discovery sessions, liaising with other departments, managing relationships with key customer stakeholders and configuring project plans to deliver innovative solutions to achieve the strategic goals of customers. You will lead the delivery of projects for enterprise and strategic customers as well as improving processes and defining expectations across the CS team. As a highly experienced member of the team, you will act as a consultant for challenging situations across the department and be expected to mentor and guide your colleagues.
What we are asking you to do!
- Lead the implementation, onboarding and adoption of enterprise and strategic customers. This involves the discovery, design, configuration, testing and validation and go-live phases of the project.
- Propose and drive cross-departmental initiatives and strategic conversations with internal stakeholders to achieve company OKRs.
- Mentor a team of IAs, suggest internal process improvements and lead programs to upskill the team.
- Possess an expert-level understanding of the product. Serve as a go-to expert for challenging questions across all subject areas, providing solutions for the most complex customer requirements.
- Keep up to date with new product releases and ensure these are relayed to the rest of the CS team.
- As subject matter experts, support CS Ops and Enablement to improve documentation, training material and content.
- Provide consultation and best practice guidance to customers.
- Conduct interviews alongside CSMs and Directors as part of the hiring process.
- Develop strategic alignment with customers and establish clear adoption milestones and KPIs. Craft project plans that lead to the realisation of these goals.
- Build strong, positive working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate project management expertise, including the ability to address potential blockers early and delegate tasks efficiently while ensuring consistent and successful outcomes.
- Ensuring internal tools and project plans such as GuideCx are regularly completed to a high standard by the project team.
What we are asking you to bring!
- Experience leading and executing strategic implementations for enterprise customers.
- 4-6 years of related experience
- Strong leadership and communication skills to drive initiatives within CS and across the wider business.
- Track record of enhancing the skills of the team through the implementation of new internal processes and mentoring colleagues.
- Skilled in offering expert consultation and providing best practice guidance to customers.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, escalating issues with appropriate stakeholders and managing to resolution.
- Experience building excellent relationships with customers and thinking strategically to find opportunities to expand the commercial relationship. Comfortable speaking with senior stakeholders.
- Skillful project management and management of internal resources, including early issue identification, accountability and effective delegation.
- Highly confident handling large data sets and extracting relevant insights. Desirable, but not necessary, to be confident using Python, SQL or similar to quickly draw insights or manipulate data.
- Experienced in change management to facilitate smooth transitions of customers away from their legacy system to Enable.
- Excellent team player with the ability to lead a team of IAs and develop a positive team dynamic.
- Deep understanding of complex trading agreements including the key considerations businesses make around rebates and pricing.
- Track record of operating as an expert delivering projects for a complex product or area of work within SaaS or a similar industry.
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.