People & HR
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, October 12, 2023
At Enable, we believe rebates are the best way for companies within the supply chain to create, maintain and grow their trading relationships. Rebates allow trading partners to make the best decisions for their businesses, meaning everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers. At Enable, we’re creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
And the market agrees with us. Enable is a rapidly growing, series-D funded SaaS company. Our more than 500 Enablees serve the global supply chain from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, and we have goals of continued international expansion.
As one of our exceptional Enablees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rebate management. Join us in a dynamic work environment teeming with opportunities, where your efforts will not only establish our platform as the world's leading rebate management software but also help us revolutionize the entire supply chain experience.
As a People Administrator, you will be responsible for providing operational and administrative support to the People department, assisting with fulfilling People administration requests such as employee data validation, HR system updates, supporting People related projects and activities. This role is important to ensuring that employee transactions and interaction with the People department is an engaging and positive experience.
What we are asking you to do!
- Maintain and update employee data in the HRIS system (Dayforce).
- Perform cyclical data validation exercises to ensure that employee data is accurately maintained. Follow up with employees and management on missing data.
- Provide HR system support to the People Business Partners and Total Rewards team.
- Assist the Business Partners with onboarding activities
- Assist with preparing and distributing employee documentation including employment letters, year-end memos, etc.
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of annual and quarterly compensation plan details to impacted employees.
- Manage the Global Wellness Benefit process for employees.
- Ad hoc responsibilities as needed
What we are asking you to bring!
- Minimum of 2 years of administration experience, with experience in an HR department considered an asset.
- Completion of postsecondary education is an asset.
- Proven experience in HR administration or a similar role.
- Experience in HR software (Dayforce preferred) and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of HR processes, policies, and regulations.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to data accuracy.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Exceptional communication skills and professionalism.
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.