Partner Manager, North America
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, April 18, 2023
Market forces are dramatically reshaping supply chains, forcing drastic changes in trading behaviors between manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Many key business decisions are being made without a single source of truth to back them up, resulting in struggles to keep up with consumer expectations and increased disputes between partners.
At Enable, we believe in removing barriers between trading partners to create a healthier supply chain — and there’s no better way to do this than with rebates. Rebates drive partner behaviors, while increasing loyalty and trust. They help businesses and their trading partners better understand their data, boost their financial performance, mitigate risks, and drive efficiency and trust. When trading partners can make the best decisions for their businesses, everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers.
That’s the core of what we’re doing at Enable: creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
Are you happy with the status quo or would you rather go disrupt an entire industry?
Enable is a series C company that has raised $156M in funding since 2020 and is experiencing hyper-growth in global markets. To support this growth, the company has opened up this critical Partner Manager, North America role.
Enable is the SaaS pioneer for the deal economy measured at over $1 trillion of B2B rebate funds poorly managed and executed through the supply chain. Our software helps companies acquire, retain and better serve customers by working collaboratively with their trading partners using intelligent joined-up plans and incentive programs.
Enable customers have set up thousands of B2B rebate deals on over $50bn of sales and purchases, and collaborate with over 10,000 trading partners. Customers include distributors, manufacturers, retailers and buying groups from across North America and Europe.
Adopted by major European brands the company has drawn the attention of some of the largest ISVs and Consulting firms in the market. With key partnership agreements in place and many in the pipeline, the company is hiring an individual to spearhead the growth and development of this critical GTM initiative. This is a hybrid position open to candidates in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area).
What about you?
You have proven track record in managing and driving sales through and with ISV and SI/consulting partnerships. You have built a career on doing the simple things right and consistently delivered results directly linked to helping partner sales teams build pipeline and close deals.
Your core capability has an emphasis on sales with a good understanding of enablement and marketing methodologies to leverage partners to maximum effect.
You are analytical and operationally strong, recognising the old adage that there is no short cut to a result and only a series of gates that need to be passed as effectively and expediently as possible.
A lead from the front mentality and happy to balance multiple priorities while rolling your sleeves up to get the job done.
You know how to manage a project and understand the importance of communication inside and outside your team.
You’re someone who finds it easy to develop good working relationships, cross-functionally as well as within your direct team.
You are challenging and happy to be challenged, while committing 100% to the chosen path.
More specifically you will
- Let’s get this one out the way immediately – hit your number!
- Lead the recruitment and onboarding of new referral, resellers, SI/consulting, and ISV partners.
- Be the primary point of contact for existing partnerships supporting internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with partners to define and implement joint business plans that generate revenue and deliver mutual value.
- Proactively identify and execute opportunities for partner co-selling, upselling, and co-marketing initiatives.
- Manage the qualification of early stage partner influence/sourced pipeline.
- Collaborate with marketing to identify and execute joint partner marketing plans.
- Support the ongoing development of partner enablement assets, programs, and processes.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the company's partnership priorities and plan.
- Adhere to the company’s operational framework ensuring all sales tools are leveraged effectively and data entry / reporting requirements are met.
- Be a good corporate citizen and a willingness to embrace the company's values of we stay curious, we care about the details, we do whatever it takes and we succeed together!
What you should have
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of partner management experience including B2B SaaS (business application preferred) is required.
- Proven results in driving incremental revenue through partnerships.
- Able to influence an organisation from CxO to key individual contributors.
- Track record of a full sales cycle role demonstrable through to the end user.
- Strong EQ skills, able to build strong relationships internally and externally while inspiring and driving a team to deliver exceptional results.
At Enable, we have a dedicated and innovative team committed to helping trading partners maximize the performance of B2B deals . It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We are focused on taking care of our employees with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) plan, flexible work environment and market competitive PTO plan.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Enable is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.