Executive Administrative Assistant - Revenue
Posted on Tuesday, March 14, 2023
Market forces are dramatically reshaping supply chains, forcing drastic changes in trading behaviors between manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Many key business decisions are being made without a single source of truth to back them up, resulting in struggles to keep up with consumer expectations and increased disputes between partners.
At Enable, we believe in removing barriers between trading partners to create a healthier supply chain — and there’s no better way to do this than with rebates. Rebates drive partner behaviors, while increasing loyalty and trust. They help businesses and their trading partners better understand their data, boost their financial performance, mitigate risks, and drive efficiency and trust. When trading partners can make the best decisions for their businesses, everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers.
That’s the core of what we’re doing at Enable: creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
The EA to the Global Sales organization is a key role within Enable. The Global Sales organization needs proper administrative and business support in order to successfully run the business. The EA will be the pillar of that support and use their business acumen and personal knowledge to ensure the success of the Global Sales organization.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Global Sales Organization, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect leader’s style and organization policy.
- Understand the product, business strategy and key customer base to ensure the attentions of the Sales leaders are appropriately pointed.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the Sales Leaders ability to effectively lead the organization, including assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage reports.
- Anticipate the needs of both the Sales leaders and the business as competing priorities battle for attention.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for the Sales VP's and Directors. Manage internal and external stakeholder expectations and prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Work closely with the Sales leaders to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Act as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the leaders updated. Anticipate the leader's needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
- Invest in building long-lasting relationships both externally and internally, acting as an extension of the Sales leaders.
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
See more open positions at Enable
Something looks off?