Workplaces / Office Coordinator
Stratford-upon-Avon CV37, UK
Posted on Monday, March 13, 2023
Market forces are dramatically reshaping supply chains, forcing drastic changes in trading behaviors between manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Many key business decisions are being made without a single source of truth to back them up, resulting in struggles to keep up with consumer expectations and increased disputes between partners.
At Enable, we believe in removing barriers between trading partners to create a healthier supply chain — and there’s no better way to do this than with rebates. Rebates drive partner behaviors, while increasing loyalty and trust. They help businesses and their trading partners better understand their data, boost their financial performance, mitigate risks, and drive efficiency and trust. When trading partners can make the best decisions for their businesses, everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers.
That’s the core of what we’re doing at Enable: creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
We are looking for a Workplaces / Office Coordinator to help us maintain a secure and well-functioning work environment. Part of your job will be to check devices, structures and systems (e.g. fire alarms and air-conditioners) on a regular basis and identify needs for repairs and renovations.
You will also coordinate with external vendors, such as cleaners and security services, and work with the Compliance Manager to ensure health and safety regulations are up to date and adhered to. You will be the first port of call for visitors and will assist in ensuring they have a safe and comfortable visit to Enable.
To be successful in this role, you should be well-organised and able to prioritise multiple issues. You should also have good knowledge of basic office equipment. Ultimately, you’ll help our employees and visitors get the most out of our facilities.
- Arrange for regular maintenance of equipment and internal systems (e.g. heating system, fire & intruder alarms)
- Maintain an updated record of maintenance of equipment and internal system and document processes
- Fix minor malfunctions in office equipment
- Check rooms and furniture to identify needs for repairs or renovations
- Supervise & maintain records of external partners (e.g. cleaners, caterers, security guards)
- Maintain an updated record of invoices from external partners (e.g. suppliers, caterers, security guards)
- Maintenance contractor management and record keeping
- Monitor activities that happen outside the building, such as proper waste disposal and recycling
- Testing building security systems and promoting safety within the workplace
- Coordinate office and parking allocations
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations including recording accident and incident reports
- Preparing for emergencies by maintaining up to date building evacuation and other action plans
- Supervise & maintain first aid kits and first aid coverage. Arrange relevant first aid and fire safety training for the business to ensure adequately trained personnel
- Monitor & document risks in the workplace, implementing controls where required
- Manage visitor arrival and sign in, and ensure their requirements are met
- Restock office and kitchen supplies
- Assist with company travel booking
- Research new services and appliances to facilitate operations
- Experience as a Workplaces / Office Coordinator or similar role
- Strong knowledge of facilities management operations
- Familiarity with office equipment and security systems
- Understanding of safety regulations in offices
- Well-organised with great communication skills
- Sound judgement and the ability to think quickly during emergencies
- Excellent attention to detail
- A completed course in facilities management will be advantageous
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
See more open positions at Enable
Something looks off?