DFC Customer Service Representative - $20/hr!
Driveway Finance Corporation | Customer Service Reps
Business is thriving and that means we're hiring! We're looking for motivated and enthusiastic professionals to join our winning team! And that's where you come in!
Location: Onsite (Tigard, OR)
Compensation: $20.00 (bilingual differential available)
Start Date: 12/6/2023
- Handle inbound and outbound calls from customers in a Call Center environment while delivering quality service to our customers
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, declined payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Prepare payoff demand statements and other requests to provide payoff information in written form.
- Educate and counsel customers on account terms
- Maintain and ensure accurate, up-to-date customer account information
- Forward delinquent accounts to the appropriate Collections Team for account management.
- Proactively work collection campaigns to collect aging balances
- Ensure compliance with all federal and local rules, laws, and regulations.
- Record all transactions and customer notes within the Loan management system
- Research and resolve account discrepancies in Loan Management system
- Respond to all customer inquiries within 1 business day
- Basic knowledge of installment loans and various customer protection laws
- Basic understanding of loan origination documentation preferred
- PC skills including knowledge and use of MS Office (Excel, Word, Windows, etc.)
- Previous call center experience preferred
We offer best in class industry benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity (regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.