Now Hiring an Accountant for our Infiniti Store!
Do you enjoy bookkeeping and research? Are you an excel guru? We are growing and expanding to a new location which means we NEED YOU!
Dealership Accountant is an entry level position that ensures timely, accurate and consistent recording of dealership transactions. This is a traditional accounting role that manages transactional posting of dealership activities. Accounting acumen is required. High performers will build upon their accounting & financial acumen while also building relationship and influential leadership skills. This will serve them well on a path to an Accounting Manager Role or if coupled with Automotive and Business acumen on the path to a Business Manager.
- Dealership AP/AR - Processing of cash receipts & vendor invoice, Collection of dealership AR balances, Refunds: 8300, Warranty Cancellations, Regional check runs
- General Dealership Accounting - Factory Trade Creditors, RDR, Rebate & Bank Reconciliation, Schedule reviews and maintenance, Accounting for manufacturer monies, Balance Intercompany, Sales Tax
- Excel: Navigation/Building Templates and Tables (preferred)
- Bookkeeping Certification, Associates Degree in Accounting or 2-years commensurate experience (required).
- Auto Industry Experience (preferred).
- Retail Sales and/or Customer Service (preferred).
- A critical thinker and effective time manager.
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
We offer best in class industry benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity (regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.