Personalized Marketing Strategist
Personalized Marketing Strategist
The Personalized Marketing Strategist on the Driveway Marketing Team will serve a vital role in driving customer engagement, retention, and loyalty through strategic personalized marketing initiatives. This role will develop personalized and targeted marketing strategies that engage and resonate with individual customers at each touchpoint along the customer journey. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of customer needs, preferences, and behaviors and the ability to translate that into actionable customer segments and marketing campaigns to drive successful business outcomes.
The Personalized Marketing Strategist reports to the Program Manager, Storefront & 1:1 Marketing.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business goals, customer segments, and product offerings.
- Develop data-driven 1:1 marketing strategy, tailored to specific customer segments to drive desired customer behaviors along the customer journey.
- Create and manage end-to-end personalized marketing campaigns across various channels including email, SMS, etc.
- Analyze customer data to segment based on demographics, behaviors, and purchase history. Identify opportunities for micro-segmentation to enhance personalization through tailored messaging.
- Set goals, benchmarks, and KPIs for lifecycle marketing programs. Analyze program performance data and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with content and creative marketing teams to ensure consistent messaging and branding across all channels.
- Continuously A/B test and optimize campaigns to improve end-to-end conversion funnel.
- Work closely with Solutions Architect to execute campaigns to plan and adapt to optimize campaign performance.
- Track and analyze campaign performance metrics, customer engagement, and ROI to optimize future campaigns, leveraging data-driven insights.
- Provide leadership and stakeholders with reports quantifying the results of lifecycle initiatives.
- Collaborate with Driveway Customer Care and Driveway Product teams to identify opportunities and develop behavioral triggers across the customer lifecycle.
- Build look-a-like target market lists based on top-performing customer segments, to share with Digital Marketing team.
- Drive innovation by staying updated with industry trends, and best practices in customer-centric CRM and campaign management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong communication skills
- Customer-centric philosophy
- Sense of urgency and curiosity
- Ability to adapt and take initiative, as well as work collaboratively across teams to produce results
- 5+ year’s experience in marketing, with at least 2 years experience in developing personalized marketing strategies
- In-depth knowledge of personalized customer lifecycle engagement and email CRM
- Excellent communication particularly in strategic
- Experience with personalized marketing products
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration
- Solid Understanding of:
- End-to-end personalized marketing strategy
- Customer segmentation and personas
- Tailored marketing campaigns
- Campaign performance metrics
- Does the right thing, takes action and adapts to change
- Self-motivates, believes in accountability, focuses on results, makes plans and follows through
- Believes in humility, shares best practices, desires to keep learning, measures performance and adapts to improve results
- Thrives on a team, stays positive, lives our values
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.*
- Up to 1/3 of time: standing, walking, lifting up to 25 pounds
- Up to 2/3 of time: sitting, kneeling, reaching, talking, hearing
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
NOTE: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the company reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed.
We offer best in class industry benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity (regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.