Strategic Partnerships Manager (Fintech)
Sales & Business Development
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023
Deserve is a venture-backed startup building a modern credit card platform. We are a hard-working group of talented employees who are bringing credit cards into the 21st century. Through a digital-first, mobile-centric, highly configurable credit card solution, Deserve is powering the future of fintech. Using machine learning and alternative data, Deserve partners with universities, associations, financial institutions, fintechs, and modern consumer brands to develop, rapidly deploy and power white label and co-branded credit card programs for any audience. Deserve is a venture-backed fintech company whose investors include Goldman Sachs, MasterCard, Visa, Sallie Mae, Accel, Pelion Venture Partners, Aspect Ventures, and Mission Holdings.
About the Role:
Deserve is hiring a Strategic Partnerships Manager to manage Deserve’s multiple vendors. Vendors include banks, fintechs, manufacturers of physical cards, credit reporting agencies, and networks (Visa, MasterCard, American Express). This Partnerships Manager will collaborate with these vendors to optimize processes across the credit card strategic partnership ecosystem.
We are looking for someone with a demonstrated track record of successfully leading projects, who works well with others, has great attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills, and experience building strong relationships with partners or clients.
- Build and maintain new and existing relationships with Deserve’s Strategic Partners including banks, Mastercard, Visa, card manufacturers and others
- Create robust standardized processes and workflows for a variety of partner functions
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure operational excellence and drive requirements to develop and scale programs, operations and business strategy
- Maintain operational and communication cadence with these partners and ensure successful delivery
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years experience in consulting, professional services, fintech or financial services
- Prior experience managing vendor relationships is a plus
- Ability to stay organized, multitask, set priorities, and work independently
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project Management experience
See more open positions at Deserve
Something looks off?