Lead Data Scientist
Consumer Physics has innovated the first portable spectrometer connected to a cloud-based chemometric platform. The system provides information about the chemical makeup of materials in the agriculture and industrial fields.
To build this product, we've put together an exceptional team covering multiple disciplines, including Hardware, Physics, Machine Learning, Data Science, and Back-end and front-end engineers.
Our R&D group is seeking a Data Science Team Lead with strong machine learning and deep learning abilities who are excited about solving problems and walking through challenges.
- Research and design classic machine learning and deep learning for computer vision solutions and different spectroscopic-chemometric problems.
- Lead and own the responsibility for complete research cycles, from requirements to implementation.
- Produce innovative solutions for the company’s core challenges.
- Technical customer-facing, including on-site and presentation activity.
- B.Sc degree in Exact Sciences, Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience as a data scientist with experience in classic ML and deep learning for computer vision.
- In-depth knowledge of advanced machine learning and deep learning algorithms.
- Management experience in a small team.
- Perform well in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Independent and out-of-the-box thinker.
- Excellent communication skills in both Hebrew and English.
- Be a team player and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- M.Sc or PhD degree in a related field.
- Background in spectroscopy \ chemometrics.