Senior Solutions Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Solutions Engineer who is passionate about combining deep technical knowledge with client facing experiences. You will partner closely with our Account Executives and Customer Success Managers to serve as the main technical point of contact throughout the lifecycle of our customers.
The Solutions Engineering team spans the life cycle of the client. They are involved in sales calls, implementation, integration, and technical assessment design. Our focus on post-sales allows us to deeply empathize with clients’ business problems, and therefore develop scalable solutions that align with their core use case.
- Becoming an Industry Leader in G2's Technical Screening Software Category, 2022
- Winning BuiltIn Best Places to Work: Small Companies in SF 2022 award
- Getting Certified as a Best Place to Work 2021-2022
- Raising $50M in our Series C led by Index Ventures in 2021
- Raising $25M in our Series B led by Menlo Ventures in late 2020
- Coming in at #3 on SaaS Mag’s “SaaS 1000” list in 2020
What makes a Signalite?
Signalites are the incredible people who make up CodeSignal’s global team. We believe every Signalite should be given the context to understand decisions, the freedom to act independently, and the responsibility to do what’s right. These principles build upon each other to drive motivation, speed, innovation, and a results-oriented, high-performing culture. We believe that culture is not just about principles, but also behaviors. This belief can be seen and felt in everything we do as Signalites.
- Work closely with content engineering, customer success, and talent science to craft solutions for customers’ needs
- Run product enablement trainings and technical working sessions with clients
- Gather insight and feedback and work cross functionally with Product to qualify, prioritize, and implement
- Mentor Solution Engineer teammates, etc.
- Proven experience in a Client or Prospect facing role
- 4+ years of experience in a B2B enterprise environment
- Familiarity with at least one database flavor (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.)
- Strong presentation skills with both technical and non-technical
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated success in highly collaborative environments.
- Track record with implementing technical solutions
- At least one of the following:
- Experience with data science / machine learning (Visualizations, Modeling)
- Experience with devOps implementations (kubernetes, docker)
Why You’ll Love It Here
💰 Competitive salaries based on local market and 401k match
🩺 Medical, dental, and vision insurance
🥳 Team activities and get-togethers to connect with your fellow Signalites
🏝 Unlimited PTO and remote-first work policy
📚 Continuous learning with educational reimbursements provided
- 💻 Hardware is provided such as laptop, mouse, keyboard, headset, and company swag
💙 A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join a fast-growing SaaS company
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At CodeSignal, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our customers and helps us all grow as Signalites and individuals. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. CodeSignal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
In accordance with local regulations in jurisdictions where CodeSignal may hire, we are projecting an annual base salary in the range of USD $100,000-$180,000. This range is based on San Francisco benchmarks and encompasses all seniority levels eligible for this position. Offer packages often contain additional compensation in the form of commission or performance bonuses, equity, and/or benefits. Offers are awarded on an individual basis and are subject to factors such as, without limitation, a candidate’s level of experience, growth trajectory, and local labor market. Employees' compensation is reviewed and adjusted regularly.