Clear Ballot Group, Inc.
Our nation’s elections are being challenged like never before, and the elections industry has historically stifled innovation to improve voting technology. As the first newcomer in the industry in the last 30 years, Clear Ballot rises to the challenge with a simple goal: Let’s create technology that empowers our customers to improve democracy.
Elections are the cornerstone of our democracy, with voting being our greatest freedom. While most Americans across the country watch and read about elections, Clear Ballot lives them. A great election includes secure, reliable tabulation equipment, full transparency of the process in which ballots are created and cast, and the ability to audit the results. Our mission is to surpass those expectations in a way that will raise the bar for the entire election technology industry.
The position of Shipping/Receiving/Inventory (S/R/I) Specialist will support our manufacturing facility in Nashua, NH as we rapidly increase production. The S/R/I Specialist will assume all responsibilities for accepting deliveries, properly receiving materials into inventory software, putting items away in designated locations, preparing finished goods for shipping and conducting shipping transactions. The S/R/I Specialist will be responsible for keeping track of inventory and shipments in an organized and safe manner, prioritizing safety of our facility and delivering superior customer service both internally and to our customers.
This position is full-time onsite at our facility in Nashua, NH.
- Enter received items into inventory management software with high degree of accuracy
- Ensure that incoming deliveries and outgoing shipments match purchase orders or invoices
- Ensure picking/packing operations match customer orders/invoices and are prepared for safe shipment to customer
- Receive RMAs or returns, properly log into system and ensure all units are routed to repair team
- Oversee inventory of shipping supplies and materials and reorder when necessary
- Work as part of a team to process orders, enable manufacturing and assembly, keep inventory organized at all times
- Evaluate processes and make recommendations for improved efficiency
- Work collaboratively with VP of Manufacturing, Director of Operations, and Procurement Manager on other tasks as needed to support operations
- Keep up to date with industry trends and update processes as needed
- Cross train on assembly tasks and processes to support team during peak periods
- Experience managing physical inventory in a manufacturing environment including conducting cycle counts and physical inventory audits
- Experience with inventory management software
- Experience performing all shipping and receiving tasks from small packages to freight
- Experience with pallet jack and other shipping and warehouse tools and equipment
- Understanding of safety procedures and a history of safe work performance
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
We are especially interested in candidates who have experience with the following:
- Certification as an inventory specialist or supply chain management specialist
- Certification in international shipping
- Experience with shipping lithium ion or lead-acid batteries
Clear Ballot Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to diversity and dedicated to professional development and advancement. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful and considerate environment. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Our talented team and driven investors share a passion for solving problems and restoring confidence in America’s democratic process. We are looking for energetic professionals to join us in this mission.
Take a minute and ask yourself this question: Do you care about increasing transparency in elections, defending a fair democratic process, and innovating for public good?
If the answer is a resounding "YES!", we want you to join our team.