Clear Ballot Group, Inc.
Our nation’s elections are being challenged like never before, and the elections industry has historically stifled innovation to improve voting technology. As the first newcomer in the industry in the last 30 years, Clear Ballot rises to the challenge with a simple goal: Let’s create technology that empowers our customers to improve democracy.
Elections are the cornerstone of our democracy, with voting being our greatest freedom. While most Americans across the country watch and read about elections, Clear Ballot lives them. A great election includes secure, reliable tabulation equipment, full transparency of the process in which ballots are created and cast, and the ability to audit the results. Our mission is to surpass those expectations in a way that will raise the bar for the entire election technology industry.
Clear Ballot is seeking a communications coordinator to join our growing marketing and communications team. This role will help develop and report on digital communications and help optimize marketing and social media campaigns. This position will report to the Marketing and Communications Manager and is a hybrid role based out of Boston, MA.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist in drafting and editing email copy for marketing campaigns
- Assist in drafting and brainstorming social media posts and strategy
- Tracking and evaluating earned media metrics
- Tracking and evaluating industry trends
- Communicating insights from media analysis
- Assist in coordinating activities and registrations for trade shows, conferences, and company events
- Order promotional supplies to maintain stock levels
- Editing internal and external documents and PDFs
- Assist in internal communications to company stakeholders and team members
- Other job duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 1 year of work experience or equivalent through internships, projects, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills, with an ability to understand, summarize and develop actionable insights from a high volume of data
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Proficiency in Google and Microsoft suite applications
- Familiarity with website design or content management systems is a plus
This position is full-time, salaried, and eligible for benefits
Clear Ballot Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to diversity and dedicated to professional development and advancement. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful and considerate environment. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Our talented team and driven investors share a passion for solving problems and restoring confidence in America’s democratic process. We are looking for energetic professionals to join us in this mission.
Take a minute and ask yourself this question: Do you care about increasing transparency in elections, defending a fair democratic process, and innovating for public good?
If the answer is a resounding "YES!", we want you to join our team.
Something looks off?