This role is a perfect fit for someone who wants to take the skills and experience they have cultivated in their past roles and use it in a very quick- paced, innovative and creatively-rich environment. ChatLingual has built a team of highly intelligent, insightful and disciplined folks that are managing, creating, organizing and executing new work daily. This is a culture of knowledge-seekers, new designs, faster and more efficient ways to execute against objectives. Every voice matters and cross-departmental collaboration is essential to success within the organization. ChatLingual wants your creativity to be exalted and your ideas to be explored. We aren’t just hiring for the role today; we want people who have an intrinsic need to be a part of something bigger than themselves. We foster a culture of personal and professional growth and value emotional intelligence highly. We have very ambitious plans which offer tons of opportunity to grow here. As an early employee, you will help define company culture and experience the exhilaration of explosive growth.
The Skill Set
- Great eye for detail, demonstrate creative and innovative problem solving and posses leadership abilities.
- Demonstrate extraordinary visual and user interface design skills, as well as user-centered design principles.
- Affinity for consistency, color use, typography and a keen eye for subtle details.
- While exercising good eye for aesthetics, you are able to grasp and distill highly complex issues and translate into clean, focused and understandable solutions.
- Interest in new web technologies is required.
- Used to working independently and in a group setting, with experience designing from conception to completion.
- Clearly communicate concepts and designs through sketches, wireframes, high fidelity comps and prototypes.
- Natural collaborator and excellent communicator who is able to present design ideas in a team environment.
- MUST be comfortable in a cross-functional environment, working closely with Sales, Engineering, and Product.
- Highly skilled in Figma, Sketch, and other design/ prototyping tools.
We always find exceptions to the rule, though most likely, you will have 5+ years work experience with a focus on designing and shipping complex web-based applications.
We are typically an in-office company and follow local COVID guidance. At this time, we are supporting remote workers.