Strategy & Operations Manager, Commercial
CCX, a Europe and US-based technology company, is hiring a Strategy & Operations Manager for the Commercial Team. The Strategy & Operations Manager will be responsible for supporting our most important customer engagements. This will involve working across the CCX team and directly with senior leaders at our customer organizations.
The right candidate must bring a cross-disciplinary and commercial mindset to tackling sales and strategic challenges and excel at project management.
This position will report to our Commercial Head, and work closely with our COO, CEO, and directly with customers on a daily basis.
This position will be based in our Washington-DC area office, and will require being in the office 2 days per week, monthly travel to New York, and travel to Europe once or twice a year.
We envision this as an 18 to 24 month position, at which point, the cross-functional nature of this role lends itself to multiple advancement paths within the organization for high performers.
Alternatively, this can be an ideal role for someone looking for a pre-MBA position. Apply via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial strategy (30% of time)
- Act as a thought partner on key strategic initiatives across the commercial portfolio, including sales, marketing, operations, and product
- Liaise with CCX Product and Engineering teams to ensure product roadmap is aligned with commercial objectives
- Organize and support the quarterly sales review and strategic plan
- Keep apprised of developments in pharmaceutical pricing and related industry newsand its impact on the CCX business
Commercial operations (40% of time)
- Manage and prioritize customer and market feedback to inform product development
- Support ad-hoc customer requests and deliverables in an effort to help close new sales
- Work with Commercial Team to maintain the sales CRM and monitor the sales funnel
- Collaborate with Commercial Head to produce monthly and quarterly sales reports
Customer success (30% of time)
- Own the project management of external facing customer engagements, including new customer onboarding and implementations
- Support (and over time, lead), weekly and monthly meetings with customers
- Maintain project plans, track internal and customer deliverables, and ensuresuccessful delivery
Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail
- Motivated, self-starter, able to get things done with minimal direction
- Comfort interacting with senior management (internal and external)
- Ability to switch between high-level strategic and tactical thinking throughout the day
- Commercial mindset and customer centric mentality
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Comfort with uncertainty and solving ambiguous challenges with limited information
- Well versed in Excel and PowerPoint
- 1-4 years of experience
- B2B SaaS and/or life sciences experience (nice to have)
CCX is a soware company building and deploying the tech stack for pharmaceutical market access. CCX is based in Switzerland and Washington DC with offices in New York, San Diego, London, and Armenia. PharmaCCX is backed by leading investors including Accel.
- We provide employees with health, vision & dental insurance (free for employees and low cost for families)
- You are eligible to participate in our 401k plan and we provide you with AD&D insurance and you can add your own supplemental life insurance
- Detailed Information on our benefits can be found at this link.
- We understand the value of time off and expect employees to take a minimum of 3 weeks off per year, as apart of our unlimited paid time off policy
- We offer 12 weeks of Parental Leave (whether you are the primary or secondarycaregiver and whether through adoption or birth)
CCX is an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate and will not tolerate discrimination by any of our employees. Employment will be based on merit, qualifications, competence, performance, and business needs.