Account Executive, Singapore - ANZ
The Company You’ll Join
Carta is a platform that helps people manage equity, build businesses, and invest in the companies of tomorrow. Our mission is to create more owners.
Carta is trusted by more than 30,000 companies and over half a million employees in nearly 150 countries to manage cap tables, compensation, and valuations. Carta also supports over 5,000 funds representing over $100B in assets under administration with their venture capital solutions. Carta’s liquidity solutions have returned $13B to shareholders in secondary transactions. Today Carta’s platform manages over two trillion dollars in equity for nearly two million people globally. Companies and funds like Canva, Tribe, and Pipe build their businesses on Carta.
The company has been included on the Forbes World’s Best Cloud Companies, Fast Company's Most Innovative list, and Inc.’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. We’ve also been recognized as a 2023 Built In Best Place to Work in the U.S. and a Muse VIBE Award winner in the Vacation and Time Off category.
For more information about our offices and culture, check out our Carta careers page.
The Team You’ll Work With
Carta is looking for a Sales Executive to join our Singapore team.
Carta opened its Singapore office in 2021, and since then, has been building a world-class team to support the startup ecosystem across Asia Pacific. The Singapore team is lean and agile, and composed of local venture industry experts and Carta experts. veterans.
As a Sales Executive, you will be part of a highly dynamic and diverse group of people who are responsible for every aspect of Carta’s growth across Asia. You will work closely with each member of our Singapore team, with a focus on Go-to-Market function. You will become an expert in private markets and venture capital operations. You will work closely with our Go-to-Market and Delivery Leads and learn key skills in sales development, deal making/negotiations, and client management.
The Problems You’ll Solve
We're looking for someone with a healthy balance of integrity, intelligence, and energy to join our sales team. This is a unique opportunity to grow your career within a company that is backed by some of the most sophisticated investors in the world.
We are a customer centric team that believes in educating first and selling second. The ideal candidate will have exceptional EQ as well as IQ, and superb communication skills that will work with everyone from new college grads to seasoned c-level executives.
- Nice to have: understanding of, or experience in, venture capital, startups, private equity, finance, or banking.
- Can communicate the business impact of exceptional software to key decision makers
- Understand customer needs and requirements and act as a trusted business advisor
- Drive revenue through strategic outbound prospecting
- Own the entire sales lifecycle, from lead generation to close
- Develop a comprehensive sales strategy and sales plan that ensures consistent achievement of goals over the short and long-term
- 2-4 years of experience in a quota carrying SaaS sales role
- Experience outbound prospecting via phone, SMS, and email, managing a pipeline, and closing sizable deals in ANZ region
- Self-starter, humble, problem-solver and adaptable to change
- Excels in both personal ambition and collaborative teamwork
Something looks off?